Believe

Married to the Game

 

JB's pov

The final dinner before we see the outcome is intense. With Nany and two of my close cousins the table is full. There is a sinister silence over our heads. The tension is so thick you can not cut it with a chainsaw. We are barely done eating when a stocky man comes. He is followed by one of the maids.

“Mr. Im I am sorry he just came in” she bows to us. “And who are you?” my father questions the man. Through his shirt I can see well built muscles. “Lee Kikwang. I'm hear to see Nany” he looks around for her. I see how I could feel like I knew him. As he looks he spots her and walks around the table to her. I recognize him now. Clear as day. Such a pretty boy no bad he is in my way.

I look in front of me just in time to see Nany standing up gracefully and hugging him. They hold each other so hearty that I shut my eyes not wanting to bare this. I try to keep myself together as even as the guy kisses her on the cheek. We all hold our breath when they pull apart and his eyes travel down her front. His eyes stop. “Nany who did this to you?” he says in a low voice. I roll my eyes, does he think that low of her.

“You of course” she steps closer to him making my heart stop. She caresses his face. “Don't you remember? The night before” she hints for him. Understandment splashes on his face. Great now I know when she has with other guys at the diner table. “Please don't me mad with me” she says real soft. Is it me or she very manipulative? “Don't worry baby I would never be mad at you for something like this” he seals the deal with a kiss. I scoff he would be the one to blame he didn't put a on.

I feel a bit sick as I watch them eat other. I take my attention away from them. Everyone at the table is memorized by the scene. Liga's face is greenish, I see her lean forward and cover with her hand. She gets up abruptly, sending the chair squeaking. Everyone heads snap to Liga even the two love birds. Nany seeing her conditions attempts to help but Liga rudely pushes her out the way. She exits hastily leaving everyone not wanting to move, Zino breaks the silence.

“Why don't you join us for dinner enlightening us with your presence” his voice sounds cherry but his face is the complete opposite.

We all watch Kikwang, nobody wants to miss a second. “No, no, no not all. I wouldn't want to interrupt” to late for that. He starts to walk away. Jr. gets up and stops him. “Seriously man just sit down” he pushes his shoulders down and ends up sitting in Liga's empty chair. She won't be back. Throughout the rest of the dinner they talk to themselves. I hate that I am sitting in front of them. I want to throw up every time she smiles at his stupid face or ever time he whispers into her ear. I might be paranoid but I noticed that he watches her like she is prey. When they get up and leave I'm pretty sure that he spanked her.

I don't want to believe that she is going to end up with a wolf in sheep's clothing. But then again I don't want to believe I lost her.

End of JB's pov


Believe you know what i am think Bieber of course. Kpoppers tend to hate him but hey respect the kid.