Let Me Lead

Married to the Game

 

“Don't laugh” he leading me to a cabin. We walked into the cabin, it was split into three rooms. The kitchen/ living room, a bedroom and a dance space. “so you can dance? i'm guessing” he walks over to the stereo. “Want to see” I nod my head. I need some amusement after planning the reunion. He starts to dance to Let me Love you by Ne-Yo. He actually pretty good. After a while he walks towards me.

“How about you, Noona can you dance?” not this question again. “Bachata is my speciality” he looks like I spoke a different language. “Teach me” he simply says. I'm checking my ipod and I finally pick Llevame Contigo by Romeo Santos . I move closer to him. “Watch me first” he watches me move my body to no music.

I turn on the music. I slowly count. 1,2,3,pop 1,2,3,pop... “You're doing really good. It's cool that you can dance. When I was younger none of my male cousin knew how to dance so we resorted to females” he laughing. I hear someone clear their throat, then the person says. “I would love to see that” we stop dancing. I cut off the music.

“Hyung you scared me, shouldn't you be getting your suit. I turn around and see Jaebum there. “What I can't visit my Best Friend?” he walk towards me. “Teach me Nena” before I can respond he fills the space between us and already slide his leg between mine. I'm stiff.

“What you don't like to dance tight like snakes” he whispers into my ear. He's making me laugh if he wants close i'll give him close. I start to lead but he quickly takes over. “I thought you didn't know how to move” I ask him. His smirking at me. “For you I know how to do anything.”

He was leaving himself vulnerable. I needed to get closer. Yuho already loves me. I start to lean closer to him. I could see the hunger in his eyes and the way he moving my body. “Let me lead” I request. We were so close that our noses touched. I glide my lips on his. I can process that he was ready to eat me.

“You two have had your fun, Hyung get out of here. You disgust me” he pulls us apart. “Why she was the one who tempting me?” he whines. “Noona was helping you and you took advantage of her. So out with you”

~

“You shouldn't play with him you know?” there is a lot of things I shouldn't do. “You don't understand of only you knew” he seems puzzled. “Tell me then”

 I can't” I tell him. He's frustrated. “Fine don't tell me but don't think he'll let you have the last laugh”

 


so if you know anything about bachata you would get the point of this even more. anyways i love all the songs i mentioned of course.