Her Bullet Proof Face

Married to the Game

 

Coco's POV

Lately I'm been feeling lonely. I don't know why maybe it's because of Nany. I lover her but she is always doing to much. When I first met her I knew she wasn't a saint. She was the sister I never had. Being the only girl out of 5 boys. That was tough. When I got to know her and she told me about her past I pitied. But when she found her mom I couldn't help but get feel jealous. Her new dad loved her better then his own son. That's when I met Kim Junsu.

I stated to see him behind Nany's back, me being who I was then she would have laughed. Like Junsu I felt second best to her. Everyone loved her and I didn't see why she had a bull ty personality. I started to feel like she used me. Her brother was the only other person who saw through her bullet proof face. I started to fall for Junsu but her didn't like the world he lived in, he said he didn't time to get out. That why I hate her more she has everything when she doesn't deserve it.

Don't get me wrong I love her but she honestly doesn't deserve all the attention.


I reallized i use really big font. i guess it's because i can't see very well. anyways of you live in the US enjoy your break if not have a good week =)