A Serpent coiled around a Torch

Married to the Game

 

Two hours in I couldn't help but want some orange juice. These people act like your going to tip them. Maybe you're suppose to.

“This is your captain speaking. We will be landing in 30 minutes and thank you for flying Japan Airlines and have a nice day.” great 30 more minutes might as well look at the K42 files. Accounting to one paper this operation should last around 8 months. They must be crazy, I only packed for 1. Plus I left my bunny with my neighbor. One of the papers read “The K42 are a clan symbolized by the serpent. Like many groups they share a father-son relationship. The clan leader known as Im Yuho was married but his wife is deceased. He has one daughter and one son. The daughter is unknown but is thought to be a surgical doctor. The son known as JB's occupation is unknown but is expected to carry out the family business.”

Great the DEA doesn't know anything that's why they need people like me on the good side. But hey they gotten big bust. Like the one I helped in. The K42 have lost great power and allies but it has gotten stronger.

~

As soon as we get off the plane we didn't know what to do. But Coco being the prepared one spotted a man holding a sign saying something in Korean. I think it said “To enter the rite of passage you must conquer a serpent” The guy didn't even look our way, he just started to walk away.

There was a black Cadillac waiting for us. The guy did open the door for us. Once inside I noticed two other men they looked Japanese because of their hair. One even had a tattoo of a serpent coiled around a torch on his neck. We didn't say anything and they didn't say anything. One of the guys the one sitting next to Coco kept stealing glances Why I didn't know till he asked me something. All I could understand was you and foreign. Coco seemly annoyed translated. “He's asking you if your foreign?” I was confused I knew I didn't look Asian but it never bothered me till now.

I gave him a hard look and I tried saying “ Don't just judge me because I look different i'm actually Japanese” in broken Korean. I looked away. I was starting to get mad. When the driver spoke “Ladies welcome to K42 Territory we can't let you see our final destination till we arrive so please me kind of to put on these blindfolds” he said this time in Japanese.

~

I heard the engine cut off. The sound of leather moving. “You may now remove your blindfolds” someone commanded us. When I could see again, I was astonished. There was palm trees, a grand water fountain and a the mansion was made of pure marble. It was beautiful, the driveway around the fountain had bricks with writing when I bent down I saw they had names of past leaders and the family crest. So detailed.

“Are you coming” the rude guy from early asked me as he was carrying my rem stone suitcase. He was bout to reach for my purse when I walked away “ Well now you speak Japanese” he chuckles “What ever you say Princess.”