Will you?

Married to the Game

 

The hill side gleams ever so slightly. It mocks me it's air of pure peace. The sun casts a rainbow of hot colors on it's glories back. I am siting alone like the lone wolf. The distance from everyone calms my stormy mind. The clouds move like water tidal on a calm day.

“The warrior resting?” a voice that I haven't heard in a while sounds to me from the east. I search around and see Im Yuho sit down beside me. He is not wearing a suit. In place of the business attire he is wearing a scarlet polo and causal slacks. “I come out here to think away from the people I call my family” he steadily informs me.

“How are things?” he surprises me by asking. “Quite and intricate the best combination in business” he awes. “You can leave if you want” he states. “What do you mean?” this guy must really consume what he sells. “As I said before I don't want you to be uncomfortable, the would make me a bad host, wouldn't it?” now what has this nut job heard? “What's the catch?” he gives me a smile that reminds me of Jaebum.

“No wonder my son has taken a liking for you. You are not only a sight but you got brains. The deal is to help me finally take out the Emerald Dragons” he really out of his mind. “What do you think?” he is asking me to help him take out my own extended family. I need an amazing excuse. “What's your plan?” he tilts his head and laughs.

“Now that is up to Coco and you but what we are thinking is a single hit on someone high ranked. Followed up by a full scale homicide” he says it like he was a born killer. Knowing him slightly I could figure. I scan him out he is bonkers to think I could play a slaughter on my own family. Then again he doesn't know that. “There has to be a more effective way. The Dragons are to strong, to many allies that run too deep. Who do we have on on our side?” he considers this a moment.

“All the people in the reunion, some in Columbia. I have a connection in Korea, this is Japan we can take them with a well thought out blueprint. I want to be the strongest Korean Mafia in Japan maybe even the last. Everyone is either under us or them. I trust you overall. I have been playing with them to long, it has to end soon. Are you with me?” he asks if I had a choice.

I quickly think it over. “I will do it, with no strings attached” he smiles at me briefly. I think I just have signed my death sentence. My real job was to organize a plan for the K42, the Dragons and the DEA.