You Played Dirty

Married to the Game

 

The breeze is just right. The air taste moist, rain my best friends. So many people have gathered at the base of the mountain. A double round, where you start at thee bottom, go up to the top and back down. Most unlikely it'll happen that way anyway.

It's quite, no music drums on my ears. Something very uncommon. “Are you ready?” one of the runners ask me. “If I wasn't I wouldn't be here” I answer him. “Save that for the race” he moves away revealing L. he comes over to me. He doesn't greet me instead cheers me on. “Beat that jerk ” he pulls me into a hug. His hands moving down the back of my dress. “Kikwang's watching” he says. “Stop then” I say as I choke him. He honestly thought I wanted to play. I let him go as soon as I feel Kikwang's hands on my hips.

L looks at me and then at him. “Good luck Beautiful” he says and with that he leaves. “Didn't I tell you to stop wearing dresses?” he asks me. Great he wants to lecture me. “You did but I'm tan now white looks nice on me” he chuckles. “You look y baby but next time wear a thong your would benefit from that” he grabs my making me jump. He really is naughty.

“Come on they want you set” he tells me. Before I can respond he pulls me through the crowd. I see Jaebum talking to Jr. he stops talking when he sees me. I can feel everyone attention on us. Because in fact all these people came to see a show. My mind falls short of ideas but like always Kikwang saves me. He pulls me face him. My back against my car , letting the cool metal on my bare legs. Kikwang holds my face looking into my eyes before bringing me into a passionate kiss. The feel of his tongue in my mouth, really eating me. He pulls away from me leaving our heads to push against each other. “Don't let L touch you again. He might end up in the hospital” he walks away slapping my . I smile to myself, this is a good mood. I look around and see Jaebum filled with fiery. I smile even bigger, tougher race. I get in my car and start the engine.

As we wait to start girl in short skirt and her stomach out appears in front of us. I glance at Jaebum, he's looking at me. I blow a kiss at him. He must think I think I am funny because he gives me a really face. The girl takes off her skirt. Whistles fill the area and the hissing of our cars. I grip the steering wheel harder.

San” she waves her shirt and . “Ni” I'm moving my foot on the petal. “Ichi” She throws her shirt into the air. “Ike” I release the gear as I hear the crowd cheering. The race has finally began. I see fumes left in the dust. There is no telling what will happen.

Right now we are neck to neck, this isn't going to be a 10s race. We round the first corner, we glide almost in unison over the edge. We are really close to falling. This mountain is made for two small cars to pass side by side not a high speed challenge. I look at my odometer it reads 175 kmh.

I am to close to the edge I can slightly see forest below. I bump his car into the mountain. A loud shriek is hear echoing off the quite night. I laugh as soon as I see his destruct face. I know he won't risk me “falling” of the edge. I'm going at 240 kmh my adrenaline pumping.

I press on the gas, release the clutch as I round the sharp corner. I look into the rear view mirror he's about 6 meters away from me. To close. I move the gears and reverse on him. Objects fly backwards on me making me slightly dizzy. He makes a shift 180 spin. I put the gear into Drive and speed away from him.

I look into the mirror near a brake in the road. He is right behind me. His car smacks me in the rear. “” I curse. I press the gas. It sends me flying over the broken gap. He is front of me in a front of me in a blink of an eye. “That's right think you'll bet me” I mentally think. I see the first hill approaching. I move the clutch. I'm in front now. As I sail over the hill I can feel the car in the air.

I crash down on the road. The car's steal clacking. I see Jaebum fly in the air right behind me. I start to slow down on the second hill. I reach the top of the hill. He passes me, momentary seeing his face of confusion. I can feel sweat winning me over.

At the top I see him spinning out of control as he tries to avoid hitting the barrier. I see him jump out of the car. He rolls several times. His body hits the floor hastily and doesn't move. The car collides with the barrier striking the air with its cracking noise. I ignore it I don't have enough time.

No time to spear. I race down the hill and I make a stop getting out of the car. Jyp running towards him. He trying to pick him up. As I reach them I see Jaebum pull something out. A sliver glint can be see from the moon's light and I hear a gun shot fill the air. I stop. My step dad has stop moving.

To my horror Jaebum gets up the floor like a zombie. He staggers up. I stand there hopeless. He turn to me pointing a gun at me. I slowly move backwards. “Where are you going?” he says with blood escaping from his cheek. My heart beats faster I can't outrun bullets. “Don't do this” I say calmly even if I can't predict how crazy he is. “But Nany I must you played with me” he pauses. Looking me up and down. “You my beautiful y girl played dirty so I have to” he says with bitterness. I look to the forest. He can't chase me, my only option. I take a deep breath and make a “run” for the tress. As fast as my pregnant body can take me. I hear a gun shot as I run away. I don't feel pain as my legs give away. I hear another shot break the calm night.

Everything isn't clear anymore. I hear a buzzing in my ears as I lay on the floor. I feel someone pick me up. I look up and see Jaebum's face. He smirks at me. “Tonight you'll be mine” he says with a voice that scares me. We near the forest and it starts to get darker and darker. I realize now that I am the girl from my dream.


i personally think this chapter could have been better but this is the best i can come up with. In my head it was so great but in writing it was ok. mmm i hope the message got to you though. He has her even if the Great Nany thought she was going to win this one. then again that's life you expect something then it ends up being something eles.