Final: Her

Married to the Game

 

Her coffin lays in the ground with her body lays beautifully in it. She looks almost of she was sleeping. An amazing contrast between her and her coffin. The dirt and the soft baby purple that she wears contrast perfectly. She looks so peaceful right now and just before they shut the lid to give us a view of how beauty was being wasted. She only lived to be 22 and in that fact she had just turned that age a couple days ago.

I notice that the grave besides her is hers father's. I look at the engraving closer, it reads. “Julio Guerrero 1973-2001 un soldier en cada hijo de Dios” understandment hits my mind. I always wondered why she had a tattoo of just that phrase. She had always had it since I met her.

The priest starts speaking in latin. Saying words that no body can understand. The clouds overhead crack and rain splashes down on my face. Making the air heavy and humid I take an umbrella out and so do many people. The day didn't look good, from the start. They pick the coffin from the ground because of the rain. If they do it now it will get ruined. The flowers we hold are a waste for now.

They combine soil exported personally from Mexico from one of her aunt's estates. They mix it with sand from Japan that came from near the ocean and put in quickly into a box. The color mixing like if they were meant for each other. I glance around, there is about 100 of us. Family, friends, and associate, none of them war purple Nany's favorite shade of purple except me like her. Some of the women stare disappointed at where she lies. I see Coco crying heavily into L's chest. My heart aches with pain and coldness. A women that appears to be Jessica watches me closely but i have no tome for her at this moment just Nany.

In the end she did really loved me. I feel anger and ashamed with myself for not believing her at times. I am furious with Junsu for running away hiding from his right to be the Boss. He didn't show up for his dad's funeral or Nany's. Right as we speak the Emerald Dragons are fighting on who is the leader. They lost Jyp and Nany. But most importantly I Lost my First Love.


The end has come. i tried to make this chapter PREFECT like the ruined funeral. 

i want to thank  all my subscribers and who ever commented and upvoted. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! making me smile and it does take a lot for me to smile.

i hate to end this story but it has an end. i did begin a sequel but i don't know if it all come together with just Kikwang.

So THANK YOU for sticking with me till the end so i MIGHT hopefully see you.