The Wrecking Ball

Married to the Game

 

I sip my lemonade. The ice crackles with a sizzle and the sun sends heat that blazing on my back and head. The smell of chlorine is to strong. I am sitting alone. If I was an artist I'd be solo. Don't need anybody to carry me.

They move around in the water like fish. “I want to know who is the strongest female Coco or Nany?” Liga coaxes everyone. She didn't learn from the other night of course. It would be her not to understand the layout.

“Come one Nany it'll be fun” Hiko says. “I'll be your support” that's not the problem. “I'm on my period” I lie. “You don't have to get wet unless, Coco is stronger then you” Liga aims me an evil smile. Jr. shows up. “Sorry I am late. I has an exam and they won't let me fo till everyone was done” Jr. excuses himself. He sits down by me.

Yukatay gets out of the water and walks towards us. “Enough playing” he says. Before I know it he picks me up. I try to escape his grasp. But I can't. He drops me into the lurking water. It hits me like a wrecking ball. I immediately gain my balance and waddle towards the steps. Liga talks to me like always. “You're already wet” she calls out. Coco fights throught the water to me. “Get out now!” she says into my ear. Jr. like a good brother pulls me out.

My clothes are plastered to my skin, heavy with pool water. I carefully look down and see that I am exposed. Jr. runs for a towel and covers me up. “Keep moving” he says fanatically. I hear someone's wet feet moving behind us.

Liga's POV

“Is she ok?” Yukatay asks. He sounds worried. “She just overreacted that's all” I say dryly. Now why wpuld she not want to get in the water that much? I can't piece it together just now. It's not because of who's stronger. I only wanted to see what JB sees in her. She's not that pretty, all she has is big s and a big to match. Her personality is annoying. She thinks she all that with her weird heritage.

I am going to be nice and ask her why she was acting so dramatic. She has everyone under her spell even JiSoo says she is starting to like her. The girl compliments you once and you think she is people person. I get out of the water and turn to the guys. “I'll be back” I tell Yukatay and Hiko.

I walk the silent halls as quietly as I can. I enter the surveillance room. Only a couple people know that there is cameras in every room. Kind of creepy but when you life with the mafia there is no questions asked. I look for her room and once I find it I turn the volume up.

“You can't hide this forever” Jr. is speaking. “I can if we are extremely careful” Nany says. I can't see her, they are blocking her like a celebrity. “It's getting harder to cover up for you every time someone suggests somethings you say no and I give them excuses.” Coco responds to her.

At this point I have no clue what they are even talking about. “Are you dry?” Jr. asks Nany. “I think so” she gets up and takes her robe off. She is only wearing her bra and . My jaw drops right where her stomach is suppose to go is a pregnant belly. There is no way in hell she has been hiding this since she came here. I cover my mouth and mentally scream.

This could be a very good thing or extremely bad. She looks almost as big as me and I am almost 8 months. But then again I have a petite body.

“Somebody is bond to find out, this house has talking walls. I swear someone spilled about me and the guy from the reunion” guess walls do talk. My plan is fool proof now all I have to do now is wait for the fool.


so i forgot to all the real chapter 56 where Coco finds out so read that then read this over. sorry i am a bad person... have faith in me.