His blessing

Married to the Game

 

*Flashback*

I started at my parents motionless bodies. My papi's glazed look so peaceful compared to my face of horror. And my mom's stiff body and her uneven breathing. I close my eyes and I see that truck coming towards us while my mom offers me sushi and my dad smiling at me. I know I feel my parents are dead so I do the most rebellious thing of my early life I run out the car.

 

It only took them 5 days to find me. I was put into a nun convent. I didn't last a week so for the next 5 years I bounced from foster home to foster home.

 

Then when I finally turned 16 I ran away for good and I became a go-go dancer. I was a school student during the day and at night I worked at a night club. I graduated early because I was homeschool by a russian lady on account of my foster care situation.

 

At 18 I got my first job as a DEA agent. Tp track down the Emerald Dragons. I eventually did but I didn't turn them in. why? Because as I was looking through the files I recognized my mom's face. The shock of my life. I looked for her and I found her. I caught her at her “day job”and she told me to met her later. I did and she shoved 796,275 Yen ( 10,000 USD) in my face. I was shocked how could my own mother be regretting me. I screamed at her for being selfish and she wiped around. She told me that if her new husband liked me I could stay. I took her up and guess what? I won he loves me better then his own children. From the day of the accident and the day of see her I don't trust sushi and mothers.

END OF FLASHBACK

As I walked towards my dad's grave I saw Junsu standing there. He had brought 11 Alacatrazes my dad favorite flower. 11 for each year he left this world. I don't know how long I kneeled but, I know he gives me His blessing.