Do you want me?

Married to the Game

 

 

I lay awake looking up at the endless celling. Thinking of my future, what unbreakable promises have been made. The people who circle me and the guy that I love. Who deeply broke my hear, he's pushing me to the limit but when I think back. He has always forgiven me even after I have done some horrible things. Then it's my turn to return those favors. Thoughts of when we first me hit my numb mind.

Hey Mex why don't you have a shot?” asks me a girl named Coco who I recently met. I take it and gulp it down, “while you are doing that ask the DJ of he'll put some R&B on” a girl names Winter requested. I walk towards the DJ booth,he was in full swing. I hug him from behind. “Guess who?”

Nany right?” i'm standing at his side. “Damn you have everything hanging out don't you, making them girls jealous aren't you?” I smile at him. “You know their boyfriends turn to me even if the gave them job every day”he laughs. “what can I do for you?” he asks me.

Put some R&B on” he looks at him playlist. “You got it and for me go talk with” he looks around, “Him” he points to a hybrid dancing by the pool. I move towards him, “Don't deflower him” he calls after me. He knows me all to well.

I step in front of him. He looks surprised. “Can I help you?” how kawaii. “No, no let me help you” I pull him closer to him. “i really am shy” he confesses, “Don't worry i'll work you” I reassure him. I start to moving to the music. The boy won't get closer to me. What's up with him?

Is there something wrong?” I ask him really wanting to know. “It's, Its that your are there” he stutters. I look down and of course my s are hanging out. “What's wrong with that?” he's really innocent unlike all the guys I know.

i don't want to be a or anything” he is blushing, i'm smiling at this point. “It's ok, why don't we come inside?” I ask him. We move from the pool and sit in the living room. Once we sit sown he blurts out “Are they real?” I can't help but chuckle. “why don't you find out?” I grab his hands and neat them towards my s, he lets me but he pulls his hands away at the last second. “Does it look like I would carry around pounds extra just to have people stare?” I say playfully but he takes is bad.

I am terribly sorry if I have offended you Miss. I didn't mean to start either.”oh gosh he really is a saint sent down to rescue me. “don't sweat it, i'm only playing plus I am only 16.Come on loosen up will you?” he looks at me, “You're only 16?” did I look that old? I take a cigarette out. I lit it. “That's bad for you. You know, right?” he really is funny. I inhale and exhale in his face sending him coughing, “how are you?”

It's my birthday. I turned 18 today” he pull my cigarette from my hand and puts it out. “So you are the birthday boy, huh?” he nods. He watches me for a long time. “can I ask you something?” his eyes are big. “Yeah ask away” I wait as he gathers his thoughts. “Do you have a boyfriend?” ahh he wants to know that. I give him a pleasant smile.

No but you can be mine” I take up the space between is. He willingly lets me kiss him. I pull apart from him and kiss him behind his ear. I get a bit anxious as he starts to push my dress down. “Do you want me?” I ask him. I think that snapped him out of his fantasy when I said thay. He gets up. He doesn't look at me.

I actually already have a girlfriend” he says in one breath. I walk over to him. I stand behind him. “she doesn't have to know” I tell him.

I can't” is all he says and goes back outside.

That had been the first person to have rejected me. And the only person to even done that. I still can't believe we meet on his birthday and that he already had somebody. He should have know that wasn't going to last long. He really was a saint. To this day he says he doesn't like to touch my s because of this and how we ended up together.


Happy Late New Years!!! i am always late on that so i say it in advance so right now it is the 2nd so i will Feliz Dia de los Tres Reyes Magos you even if its 4 days.