Actually i can

Married to the Game

I sit down and right away I notice the red triangle plates with their logo in the middle, a black serpent coiled around a torch.

“Please let me courtly introduce myself. I am Kim Yuho leader of the K42. My family had followed this family business for many years, they all have had women advisors. Me being the feminist I broke that tradition but, not being please with their quality of work I fell to their footsteps” he takes a breathe. “As you can see we don't treat you as animals but don't let that full you we do punish those who don't follow our ways” he ends with a darker tone.

The man to his right spoke next. “I'm Im Zine brother of Im Yuho. I am his right hand man and I will help you ladies in anything”. He seemed a little uncomfortable. The young girl spoke after him. “Welcome ladies I am Park Liga. Currently i'm JB's girlfriend, my family is very close to the Ims. If you need assistance on anything please let me help you” she looked in pain. I wonder why?

The blonde took his turn. “Nice to meet you two” he smiled at us. “I'm Im Jaebum formally but you may call be JB” I can see Coco full attention on him. Gosh she is a cougar. “If there's anything at all, anything at all let me” I think I hear Coco giggle. He turn to her “i don't want you to be uncomfortable.” I think I saw him wink at her. I can't believe what I got myself into.

“Please ladies let us get to know you a little” Im Yuho turned to Coke. “I'm Coco Yamamoto. I was a former business student but I realized I loved doing hair so I became a cosmetologist” she smiled at him so typical.

“And you sweetheart?” he turned to me. “Well my name is Nany Guerrero” I was cut off. “Hispanic are you?” so blunt “Yes Mexican in fact but, i'm also half Japanese” is everyone going to question me on something so simple.

“Finally we have some cultural. Can you dance?” he asked me “What style sir?” I don't know why I was acting so shy.


“Banda, salsa maybe some tango. And Nany you don't have to call me sir. Please just call me Yuho” what kind of question is this. I look around the room before answering, I see the blonde looking at me intently. “ Actually I can plus even some Flamenco, and bachata pretty good.” he looked impressed.

“Good because Jaebum here doesn't have a rhythmical body.” after he said that I can feel Coco's dark eyes on me.

i love when people aske me where i am from. it makes me feel like i'm unique but i hate when people don't understand us, our culture.