I want more

Married to the Game

 

Liga's POV

I can faintly hear Nany taking to someone. I move closer to her room. I have an idea what's she taking about. Something like: JB and her almost having . That's all I pick up and her mentioning something about forgiving.

I think she never spoke about her boyfriend but of course from her friend why not? Good for her but on the other hand is she's tied to someone and she honestly loves him then she won't be tempted. As I walk over to my room I see JB laying on the bed. I can't tell if he's asleep or not. I sit by him. Slowly he turns his head “Why do you look so happy. I know it's not because of me?” He's wrong this time.

“Actually it't because of you. Now tell me whats up with you and the hispanic chick?” I don't know if he'll tell me. “What did you hear?” so he is interested. “Just that she yelled at you and she makes you get excited” I look down at his crotch then up at him. He looks anger. “What do you want?” he growls. What do I want? I don't know exactly. I ponder.

“Describe to me your feelings for her” he sighs. “First word to mind is lust. I want her so much. I realize I just don't want her body I want her love. She's more then a one-night stand, she's just to out of hands reach that makes it thrilling” he stops “Why do you care?”

I want out, i'm trapped but if I know him he won't stop. If has her then i'm an ex-prisoner. He doesn't know it but i'll help him

End of Liga's POV