Need help with that?

Married to the Game

 

I look out onto the tropical view. The beautiful scenery almost like Hawaii. I see a big mountain in the background. It;s far into the distance. I slowly feel my eyes drooping and the sandman takes over.

~

We are having a campfire going on. It seems like the whole house has gathered. It isn't very cold for February, then again it hasn't snowed. Somebody is telling a story about a war or a fight they been in but at this point I can't tell. I haven't got morning sickness, or anything just dizziness. They were all drinking expect me. Coco of course noticed. “Well isn't it the party girl who says no to a little alcohol. Corrections she never says no, heres a full cup and let me get one so we can see if you have it in you. Or has Kikwang already twisted your thong?” she laughs, as I get up she pulls one me. “Nana don't go, I was playing” she said her words are a border line for being drunk.

When I enter the house it's pitch black, I feel around for a light switch. I find it and turn it on. The refrigerator springs to life as I open it. The pitcher feels heavy in my arms, as I pour the orange juice. Its spills like blood freshly glazed with a knife.

“Need help with that” I hear a voice say, after that the lights go out. I hear movement on the floor. The person garbs from behind. “Wanna go outside?” Jaebum asks me, “Why not?” he helps me to the bench outside.

We sit just there. “Does your ankle hurt?” he asks. I look at the faint flame of fire. “A bit if I don't walk on it” he goes inside for a second. “Here” he hands me a glass of orange juice. “Thank you, this is nice and all but did you spike it?” he laughs. “Now would I do that” was he really asking that.

“You told me that you wouldn't give me up, we almost had and I kissed you. What more do you want?” he looks at my hands. He seems happy. “Almost did, so my thirst for you grows stronger but you are injured I won't never hurt someone is already hurt” he motions to the glass. I take a sip.

He examines my body. Pausing on my bowling balls. “I don't understand why you forgave him” he is pushing it. “It's hard to explain. It goes like this. I Love him he Loves me back. I cheat on me he forgives. He s up, I forgive him. You know I was a go-go dancer. I realized that with him I was better then that so I left when I was almost 18. He is real the only family he has left considering I am an orphan. He's always been there for me so why not forgive him?” he lips form an “O”

“My mom died of a cardiac attack. But I think my day had something to do with it. I feel like I can't go anywhere with my life. I have to be the heir, I have to be a dad and be married to someone who hated my guts” he sighs. So he isn't as tough as he seems.


Just so you know i really LOVE ORANGE JUICE!!!