Did it happen?

Married to the Game

 

“What's been pulling your legs?” he ask me. “The truth?” he nods. “This whole new game. I am tired of this, I thought I was through es thinking that you are still stuck on childhood. The worst part is that I just miss Kikwang and that people don't get he is the only one” he motions to the sidewalk. “L is hung up on you and heating you go on makes me pity him” I observe his eyes that hold a locked door like mine.

“Want one?” he offers me a smoke. I start to take it but I catch myself. I honestly want to breathe in the smoke and feel the cool feeling in my throat. “Not this time” he looks at me oddly. I'm surprised with myself I refused to inhale because I realize I don't want to harm my baby. I can feel myself smiling. “Are you a good girl now?” he's puzzled. “Don't want this body to go to waste” I explain sending us both into burst of loves. When we both calm down I ask him. “How's your life?” he moves a stray rock closer to him. “Not as delightful like yours. Where some angle feel on your path and you fight with him constantly. Then afterwards you have make up..” he's words trail on until he completely stops. “Did it finally happen?” he covers his mouth. “What do you mean?” I don't want to give anything away.

“Are you pregnant?” he asks me in a hush voice. “The miracle of my life happened” he hugs me tightly. “Are you excited?!?!” he squeals excitedly. “Remember when I said jokingly that I love to have his baby then I guess so” he makes a face. “You guess so? How many months” he asks. “Almost 4. How did you know?” he thinks for a second. “You look kind of rounder, plus when I hugged you earlier I felt something in the way. But gurl pregnancy look good on ya!!” it is my turn to be confused.

“How?” I ask baffled. He flashes me an evil smile. “Your hips are even wider, your is filled and your melons are rip. I bet your angle wants to bang you every second he gets doesn't he?” he says it like it is something to be taken lightly. “He doesn't know” I simply answer. Confessing to my faults, my excuse is that he isn't here. He gasps ,such a drama queen sometimes. “So everyone knows except him?” he exclaims. I shake my head. “Only you and Jr.” is eyebrows are furrowed. “It's a secret like everything about you” he states.

“That's boy who was all close to you is an Im isn't he?” I think he finally caught on. “You got the layout don't you?” he palm faces himself. So charming isn't he? “What else? Please tell me you and him don't have something going on” he is pretty much begging me. He knows me all to well. “Don't worry. I am not immature you know that. I would never destroy my relationship with him over someone.”

“Nany listen, they are trouble don't fall for him even that Jr. kid, he is bad along with them. Now about this” he pats my belly. “Keep it a secret as you are doing and if you ask me you can't tell unless I haven't seen you in a while sine today. As for the fact that if L knows you can never be sure with him. Plus he won't mention it since he knows he lost you” he's words reinforce my beliefs and reminds me that I am doing the right thing.


Photobucket isn't working again. F this website just for now. Did you see Rihanna get hit and then take Psy place at being the most watched video in a week, saw it coming just saying.