I love to play with knifes

Married to the Game

 

I was sitting in his car. I'm reading the signs of the streets. I realize that I don't know where we are. It seems like a small town. It's super quite. Then I see a girl about 15 or 16 years of age walking in a rush. Moments later I see a gang of guys walk after her.

I close my eyes deeply. I try to block that memory away. Before I know it. I'm out of the car and chasing after them. The girl is surrounded by 4 guys. I can hear her talking. She sounds calm but, I can see her worried face over her masked emotions.

I see one of them get frustrated. He grabs her shirt and pulls her towards him. She tries to push him off. I know she isn't strong enough to fight them all. I walk over and tap one on the guy who's laughing. How cruel. Once he turns around I punch him in face. He groans and grabs his face. Two of them turn around. Once they see me their faces turn grim. The girl is screaming. I have to act fast. I kick one of them in the stomach. He doubles over and gags. The other one grabs me from behind. I turn on him and I strike him on a sensitive part of his neck. He falls weak to his knees.

When I turn to face him the last guy. I see him pull out a knife. I smile, “I love to play with knifes” I tell him. He seems dizzy. He stabs at me. I snatch his arm and I whack him on his arm. He releases the knife. The girl grabs it quickly. She does something that surprises me, she places the knife ready to slices his throat.

“what's going on?” I recognized Jr. voice. I see him notice the girl. “Whoa, whoa there is no need for that” he walking towards her. She slowly moves away from him. She turns and runs. The boy feeling released turns towards the river.

~

“Can you explain what just happened?” I try explaining but it doesn't make sense to me. “Let's not talking about that. What did she say?” he looks at me.

“She was if-y but she said to call her later.”