The Snake

Married to the Game

 

“Lets play a game?” suggests JiSoo. I am not in the mood to play anything. Liga, Coco, Jaebum, Jr., Hiko and Yukatay all agree. They all look to me. “What?!?!” I ask as they stare me down. “We need another person” they all chrous. “Fine” I unwillingly agree. “Truth or Dare” JiSoo finalizes. I shake my head we are all adults and we end up playing this game. On top of that I hate this game. We stand up and spin a circle. “Go!” someone says. I search for a hand to pick. I close my eyes. I feel myself grab someone. I open my eyes to see Liga grinning at me.

“Enemies do well” she comments. Someone please kill me. “Truth or Dare” Coco asks Yukatay. “Dare” not a smart move not with Coco that is. “Shove ice down your pants” revenge on what he said to her. A maid brings a bucket of ice. He s his pants and places a handful of ice in his pants. At first his face is decent then it turns to sour, twisted expression. “Ok your turn” he says almost grittily.

“Dare me” Coco says without missing a beat. “I eant you to eat a red pepper real fast” her eyes widen. Coco can't take anything spicy or hot that well. “You chicken” she gives him a hate look. A bowl is placed in front of her. She carefully picks one. She shuts her eyes and shallows it whole. Her face flushes. She reaches for another. Someone gasps. This one even bigger. It disappears into . She looks like she is about to cry. “Who's tough now?” she fights the urge to run for water.

~

It's out turn. I think. “Dare” I hear Liga say. I think what scares this mini monster. I grin to myself I got it. “Let Scar touch your baby” her eyes scream at me. The air freezes as one of the maids brings Scar out of his glass. home. Liga unwillingly lefts up her shirt. Scar hisses low. She removes her protecting hands. The snake dances on her round belly. She is practically fainting inside. It is like watching a tiger attack someone.The head of Scar is at the tip of Liga face. Scar sticks put his fork shaped tongue and lets out a low hiss. Liga like a school girl squeaks. Laughter escapes me. Everyone attention is one me. Might as well give them a show. I take the snake and kiss its cool body. I start to take off my jacket but Jr. stops me. He mouth something like Chill.“Ok that is enough Nany” Jisoo hiss imitates that of a snake. Before I know it my fun is over.

As she sits up she gives me a happy smile. “Choose”s he says carefully. “Dare" she looks around. Her gaze lands on Jaebum. Now really kill me. “Tongue kiss him” my heart stops. I will never get away from him.


The weridest thing i have done with truth or dare is a tree leaf. Yeah im bad...jk