Beautiful

Married to the Game

 

The smell is overpowering. It is sending me into a trance. The smell caries my refreshed body to the kitchen. L is standing in front of the stove stirring something. I walk quietly as I can till his dog starts to bark. L moves to shut him up. He noticed me.

“Are you okay?” he asks me. I didn't realize I was shaking. “I've had bad experiences with dogs” he smirks. “Oh yeah when you had to jump over a fence in a dress. I remember now” I can't pick who is worst him or Jaebum. I need to stop thinking about that Jerk.

“So Beautiful want to try my food?” his eyes are pleading. “Lets see if your skills have perfected” he smiles at me. “I'll exceed your exception if you let me feed you” I start to protest. I am perfectly capable to do anything. “Take or or leave it” he really is evil. I slowly nod my head agreeing to this.

L puts all these plates in front of me. They all have intricate formation, he was always good at those. Always get better scores on design then I ever did. He starts to cut the meat. I can tell it was cooked to the exact shade.

“You still only like well done right?” I break a smile for him he picks up a bit of meat the size of a thumb. He has problems with proportion.

The taste is rich and savor full. No wonder he was the top in our class. “From your facial expression I can tell you love it, here try my hash brown” he's already pulling ketchup on them. He mixes them up real good. “Not to salty” he says as he gives me some.

He really is amazing cook. He takes a pitcher of orange juice and pours some for me. “I squeezed them myself so they might have too much pulp” he looks proudly at me. I take a sip. “Orange with a hint of carrot” I say. He face tightens. “Ok you catch me the carrot had to be juiced” he confesses.

L treats me for an hour. He won't eat, even after I beg him. I can't tell if he is really the guy from yesterday or was that a dream?

~

I am reading a book. Almost in a sleepy mood when L knocks on my door. He pokes his head in the doorway. “Great you're awake. I have a surprise for you” he says happily. He steps in and is followed by someone who could be either male or female.

L pulls out a box. “Open it” he hands me the box. “Open it” he says. I slowly take the box from him and slid the lid off. Inside is a purple dress. “Do you like it?” L asks me. I take the dress into my hands and examine it. The dress is amazing, breath taking. I look closer the design is handmade. I smile at him and bring him into a hug. “Thank you L, you got my color. This dress is the queen of dresses” I tell him. He stands up and helps me up to him. He tries to take off my shirt but I won't let him. He tugs but I won't budge.

“I can dress myself” I tell him. He looks at me. “Ok Beautiful Kei will help you” he kisses me fully on the lips and walks out. Gosh why can't he resist himself? The girl guy just stands there. “Well are you helping me or what?” the person springs to life.

After I put on the dress I look into a mirror. I look Beautiful exactly what L calls me. Kei stands behind me. “I'll help you with your hair and makeup” they say. I don't even know this Kei so well. I'll ask a question. “How do you know L?” I ask as Kei is pinning up my hair. “L is my sister's boyfriend” he says. I grit my teeth. They just saw what happened.

“Don't worry though, Cho is just his toy. So I don't care that you and him something going on” Kei reassures me. Great now this person thing we a thing. “L and me aren't together. We're just really good friends that's all” s/he looks at me.

“I'm really a boy in a girl's body. People think I am a lesbian but that's not true. I just don't fit in a girl's body, if I'm really a boy why would I be attracted to boys? So I feel what you're saying” he words hit me. “Spoken like a true person” I tell him. It's hard to know if people really like you or your outside.

He puts on my makeup. Vibrant colors for your soft face he says. After he is done he hands me a mirror. I take a deep breath. I look into the mirror, I see someone who really isn't me. I look delicate with a fierce side. He really has portrayed me.

“You're really beautiful don't let some guy take advantage of you if they don't get to know the real you” he smiled at me. His polite gestures makes me wonder if I am even pretty?


In Special A the number 1 ranked students name is Kei and he is boy. So this is fitting plus i like that name Kei.