She's What

Married to the Game

 

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. My flawless skin complemented my the dark skin dress I was wearing. Even on this tropical island it was slightly cold making me extremely cold. Lately i'm felt extremely cold r hot but I blame the . I put on some black pumps.

I looked through the my things. I saw a emerald necklace. I would have wore it if I didn't have the dragons. I put it away and put on a chain with a small cross. I pull my hair from my face. I hear a soft knock at the door.

“Are you ready?” I spun around to see Jr. standing there then he glided over to me. “Wow, Nany I never realized how light complexed you were” thank gosh I love him, so much or I would have flipped on him. “Can't wait to met new people” I tell him playing.

The house has been decorated with all shades of red. Even the maids have on a red apron. We walk over to a couple eating orderves. “Appa and umma this is Nany, Nany this are my parents” I slightly bow feeling awkward. I leave them to talk. As I near the kitchen I bump into Hiko.

“Well, well isn't it the Hispanic Princess” he laughs. I can see his eyes travel up from my legs to my face. “If you weren't already taken i'd get with you” was he serious?

“So what now you're the good guy?” I ask him. “I was never the bad guy and no I would never want to get hit by someone like you ever again” I can tell he means it.
“Look at Liga she looks go plump” I turn around to where he's looking at. I see Liga and I see a baby bump. “Since when has she been pregnant?” I question him.

“Three months I think” he tells me. I walk towards them. “Congratulations to the both of you” I continues for a little while. Liga thanks me first. “When do you play to get married” Jaebum takes this one. “Before the baby is born and may I add you look splendid” I see Liga roll her eyes. So typical of him. I'm about to answer when someone says. “May I steal her please?” they nod.