Who are you?

Married to the Game

 

“Try these on!” Jr. commands me. He hangs a lilic shirt that I wouldn't normally wear. He steps in with me. “Let me see” I show him he shirt. He's shacking his head. He gentles lifts up my shirt. “How are you hiding this?” he exclaims. I look down and look at my baby bump. “It's getting hotter so I wear looser clothes, it's Okinawa remember?” I watch as he touches my bump.

“Your cold you know?” I was hoping he wouldn't notice. “I'm cold blooded remember?” he laughs softly. “Have you told anybody?” he asks, I know he wants me to tell Kikwang but he'll freak and demand that I leave. “No” I say coldly. He stares me down. “Will you go to the doctor?” he knows the answer to that one. “Please stop refusing it's not healthy, I can't protect you forever. You're getting harder to handle” he breaks our stare down.

“So i'm a challenge now am I?” I say jokingly. “No but, find some clothes that doesn't cause a problem”

~

I am walking in between Coco and Jaebum. I feel someone cover my eyes. “Remember me?” the person asks me. I think for a second. “Monsoon” he uncovers my eyes. I turn to face him. Before I can say anything he pulls me into a hug. “Would you stop calling me that!” L says as we pull apart and I can see his hair is a different color. Purple my favorite.

“Who are you?” Jaebum asks like the Jerk he is. “L, Nany's crush in the 8th grade” I'm so going to kill him. I give him a look. “You know it's not true?” I press on. “Maybe not but we made out a lot and go to clubs together” he wants to die. Fine I can play this game to. I move closer to him and I am ready to plant my lips on his but instead I grab his throat. “What else did we do?” I ask him.

“We wrote a report together, happy?” he chokes out. I release him after he starts to turn purple like his hair. “So did you go out?” Jaebum asks. Gosh why does he have to interfere. “Yes, we did and we made a gingerbread family together” L goes on. “I hope you are joking right?” Coco says. “Of course Nany was busy, you know?” he says as we sit down.

I turn to him. “Where's Infinite?” he chuckles. “Getting rid of my girlfriend” he's searching my eyes. “What is she a leech or what?” he reaches for my hand. “Yeah, like every girl i date but she's good though” I shake my head at his comment. “Not like you though” he adds. “You are pushing your luck” he touches one of the strands of my hair. “How's your pretty face?” he asks softly. “Fine he's been missing me like I miss him”

“And you?” he squeezes my hand. “Like always never looking back” I say quietly. It was getting to personal. “Nany where have you been?” Woohyun was running towards me. He practically picked me. “I missed you hyung been moody and his girl is so ty, oh here she comes” he finishes with a darker tone.

A blonde with eyes that sent daggers at me sit on L's lap. From his expression he looks uncomfortable. “Who's this chick?” she says with hint of disgust. And ignoring Jaebum and Coco altogether. I am about to answer when Jaebum is pulling me away. The girl scoffs. “Have fun with you boyfriend” she calls after me.

We're standing under a fake palm tree. He is holding my shoulders. “Is that L guy your ex?” he's asking me in a matter that I can tell he really wants to know. “If you really must know, he's someone that I used well still hang out with. We never had if that's what you mean but he has always been my friends with benefits. I don't feel anything for him except friendship. Anymore questions?” he seems content with what I said. “Yeah, one more. When did you lose your ity ” I pull on his necklace. “That's between me and who ever I banged. Ok?Ok!” he smiles warmly at me.

Coco walks over to us. “Hey, were about to eat, so want to join us?” her eyes are modest. We are walking and sitting down before we even respond. I'm sitting across the blond. I see her arm moving up and down. I roll my eyes. “Ani can we go? I'm bored” she whines. L steals me a glimpse. He leans over and whispers something in her ear. He watches me carefully, she gets up like a predator stalking it's prey. Strutting toward me she plants her on Jaebum's lap. “What are you doing?” he shrieks.

I get up and face her. She gives me a black stare. “Yes what does Miss. Flawness want now? Do you want to have to guys, why can't you share?” she asks me ina way that I am going to have to fight her. “Look if you have some beef with me just say it. We can hit it here or outside” her dart eyes widen. She faces away and does a ty move. She smacks her mini lip on Jaebum.

He reacts all to fast. He stands up and sends her tumbling. L watches us, his hand resting on his chin. Jr. rushes to help her up. “That's enough Nany” she says as if I am the one causing this. A tone he has never said on me. “Come on, Nany they don't need you Royal Presence” Woohyun spats out. He starts to speed walk and sends me rushing after him. I can see three male fingers running after us.