My Outside

Married to the Game

 

We're walking up set of stairs. L insisted I put on heels even if my feet were swollen. He offered to carry me up the stairs if it was to much for me. He opens the door as we get to the stair platform. The room we enter is dim, music is playing in the background. As we walk in deeper a group of ladies bow to us. “Welcome Mr.Kim” they all say together. I am surprised he really did make it.

“Don't tell me this is your restaurant” I gasp my hands over my mouth. He bares his teeth. “Yeah do you like it?” he pulls me closer to him. “You really have out done yourself” I praise him. “Come I want you to meet someone” he tells me.

We commence walking. Then we stop in front of a group of girls that all have either black or brown hair expect one who had electric blue hair. They are all wearing a casual uniform that's teal and sliver. “Glad to see you L” they all say in unison. Kind of creepy if you ask me. The bartender speaks up. “Water for your girlfriend, L?” he asks. I dart my eyes at him about to respond when L talks.

“On the double Jun. Are Infinite here?” L asks him. I didn't know they be here. I see the blue haired girl trying to catch his attention. She gets it and the bartender nods. “They're upstairs, Hana'll take you two upstairs” the girl with the blue hair steps forward smiling like she won a million dollars. She leads us to a elevator. It's quite till Hana asks me if L and me are going out? Why is my life so complicated.

He stops me from answering for the second time this night. “Yes we are Hana bring some champagne to celebrate our baby” he kisses my cheeks. “Don't get mad Nany, I love you” he whispers. Damn right I'm mad. Hana blushes with our closeness.

The elevator stops and opens. “I'll leave you two alone” Hana hurries out leaving me and L alone. L faces me. He won't let me leave. The door closes. “Come on Nany loosen up, it's not like i'm pressuring you, now am I?” he's playing with my necklace. He steps back and gives me a full body scan. Admiring me like if I was artwork.

He pauses at my chest. “I miss calculated your bust size” he looks into my eyes. “What do you mean?” I question him. He laugh slightly. “I tried to cover you up it didn't work. You see Beautiful I know your exact measurement, but they couldn't add more fabric to the top. Nany you are ” his hands are lifting my dress.

His cold hands pierce my bare skin. L presses closer to be. I can feel myself become weak as he kisses my neck. I can feel him open his mouth and- he stops. “Beautiful I know what you been through. I won't make you go through it again” he says weakly. He hugs me and won't let go. “You shouldn't play with that Hana girl she likes you. Nor should you play with me I'am your best friend” I tell him. The elevator open I slip out. I must be ugly if all people want it my outside.


i support a lot of things such as anime so that's why i iamgined Hana with electric blue hair. Why i named the girl/guy Kei. Japan just has so much guts, like have you seen what they wear mmm scary much but different. People think Ren or Amber look either like a pretty girl or handsome guy look at someone in Anime or Japan damn just got serious.