Can we talk?

Married to the Game

 

I'm being pulled away. When I face the person i'm shocked. “Nany did you know he was playing me?” I see Coco looking at me mildly angry. “Well Liga did say they were together” I can hear everyone being called to attention. “Yes but it's not pleasing to know. Let's go sit down” she pulls me again towards the table. As we walk towards the table I feel Jr presences next to me.

When we are about to sit down, Liga sits down. There's only three spots left then I remember him. His about to take a seat when he notices us. “Hyung don't worry I'll sit somewhere else” as he starts to walk away I grab his arm. “No” I tell him. “Alright I'll go sit next” she looks around “Him” she points at a pretty good looking guy. Jaebum wuickly pulls me to sit next to him. I don't have a problem with him but I know he is mentally undressing me.

~

After the pianist is done with his beautiful piece. Im Zine makes a short speech. “Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to our reunion. I aspire that we well rekindle our bonds and have a passing of our traditions down as a family because we are in unison as a family” he sits down. The maids start to serve us diner. I feel someone tap me on the shoulders. I turn, Jaebum is looking at me. “Can we talk after this?” what does he want now. “Please” he almost begs. I nod, I turn to Jr. We start to to talk.

~

“So tell me honestly who you like” my thoughts turn to Kikwang. “There is this one guy that I Love” he closes his eyes on “Love”

“What's so great about him?” I think back. “He's amazingly handsome, he has beautiful abs, he loves me because of me not my body and he's innocent” i'm actually smiling.

“I hope you know i'll fight for you. Why you might ask? It's because you're beyond gorgeous, you make my heart melt and most of all I desire you” I can't help but feel touched. This was going to be more then a challenge.

“That's all very touchy Jaebum but I love him and you have a girlfriend with a baby on the way. You can't want be when you're tied to her. So don't confuse yourself because I don't hold back” he gives me a sly smile. “Say whatever baby but one day you will be Mine”


Should continue i don't know? You probably didn't  even miss since Saturday! Anyways i don't have to see my annoying teacher face tomorrow so i might update.