Your Friend is A

Married to the Game

 

“Wake up, wake up Princess!” I felt someone shacking me awake. I open my eyes to see Hiko standing there, touching me. What's wrong with this guy.

I get out of bead and start walking over to the bathroom. “Pretty tattoo, let me see what I have been touching” does he really want to die. I am so foolish its been warm so I was wearing booty shorts to sleep.

I walk over to him “It's a remembrance tattoo for my dad” I tell him. “What does it say he asks me “It says A solider in every Son of God. I got it because I lost my dad when I was ten. It reminds me that he was a warrior and he wasn't going to be forgotten” he looks up from my leg. “That's pretty deep. Anyways I know something that you don't want me to know” what could it possibly be. I nodded at him “So?”

“I know that you're engaged” no he did not. “How the hell did you know?” I turn around and face him “Your friend has been saying about you. But you know she is a ” why does she keep on doing this. “why?” I question him.

“She was trying to get into my pants last night” he gave me a serious face. “Did you let her?” I know her if she didn't succeed it is a big surprise. “No, Liga came yelling at us to stop talking so loud. She was trying to sleep. So your friend wanted to continue but I rejected her so she got mad and she turned into gonzilla” does she ever stop.

“So why are you telling me this?” he looks confused then he answers “I don't want you to get the wrong impress of me “ he gets up and is about to leave when he tells me “The Boss wants to see you.”