Yogurt, Pizza and the Doorbell

Married to the Game

 

We sit down. The breeze is calm. It feels good with the sun at it's highest peak. I put the spoon in my month. The frozen yogurt melts in my month. My taste bulbs aching for more. L watches me closely. “What some?” I offer him. He nods his head with a small smile. He signals for me to feed him. I roll my eyes, here he goes again.

I reluctantly share with him. “Your cute when you're mad at me” he says. I want to rib his head off at his comment. “Oh yeah your cute when you stop flirting with me” I say with a haha face. “Haha very funny” he looks down. I am going on a limb on why he is acting down. “Tell me what's on your mind” I request for him to tell me. He sighs and looks up into the sky. I can tell he doesn't want to tell me

“Kikwang called” he says quietly. He has a sour look painted on his face. “What did he say?” I say softly and carefully I know now that they don't go together. He shuts his eyes. “He said he'll come in a week to get you” he says in almost a whisper. His dark eyes are filled with clouded sadness. I feel a sick feeling in my stomach. L's been normal other then the touching he has been behaved.

Now if Kikwang sees me, I don't know how he'll react. The DEA will know that I have failed them. I need to talk to Coco we need to get this operation done. I left right when we started to plan. Prefect timing to end this all.

~

L's making pizza. I really love Italian food. He knows me all to well. I bent down to place the pizza dough in the oven. As I close the oven door I hear the doorbell's joyful ring. “I get it!” I say to L who is watching me like hawk he probably thinks I burn the place down. I make my way from the kitchen to the front door. I look through the peep hole and don't see anyone. Mmm strange. I open the door to see a figure looking into the dark street. The guy turn away from the door and steps into the light. I see Jaebum standing in the doorway smiling at me.


Nany is right on one thing.... I want some pizza and frozen yogurt