How did you know?

Married to the Game

When I woke up the next morning I wasn't that hungover but I was extremely tired. Which was odd. Accounting that I out around 7. Way to early. While I let that rest I finally realized the sun shining from the window. “OMG I have to get to work” I screamed.

 

I must have been loud since Coco came in rushing in. “What, what? Is there a creeper?” she said confused. “No,no I have to get work” I reply as I got up. “God calm down !” thoughts of yesterday flashed through my mind. The good(and the bad.)

She started to walk to the closet. “Here wear this” she told me. “I called the agency to tell them that you were newly engaged so you need some time” she winked at me. “But, I don't I just overslept” I told her angrily. She was telling everyone my business.

“Come on brat put the clothes on, have breakfast and go see your family they need to hear about this.” She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand.

“Coke how did you know about Kikwang and me?” I asked her. “Well he called me and asked me if he could have Junsu number. Me being nosey I asked him why. He didn't want to tell me but I threatened him to not tell him if he didn't tell me. So he said that he was going to ask Junsu for your hand on account of you being an orphan and if course I had to say yes.”

At that moment I felt ashamed my lover didn't know the truth , how was I going to tell him. My “real dad” couldn't just show up at the alter could he?

I brushed off those thoughts and got into the shower.