For your record

Married to the Game

 

“Where are you going?” I ask him. I can see we are in the city. The faces of people going by as we drive by. “Oh you'll see soon enough” he mentions. I look at his profile. “Did you already graduate?” he glances at me. “It's my final year” I remember when graduating with 5 other people. Nothing big. “How bout college” a way out if you ask me.

 

“Actually i'm thinking of going to Seoul with Mitsuko “ ah an excuse. Smart. “Go for it, it might be the best option” he knows what I mean. We pull up in front of a clinic. What is this? “Were here” he signs. I step out of the car. “You have to be kidding, right?” he gives me a serious face.

 

“No you're already 4 months if i'm correct. Plus you're getting real fat to soon. Who knows you might be having twins?” I hope he is joking. I hit his arm. “Don't hurt your favorite dongsaeng because he speaks the truth!” half of time I don't know if I hate him or love him.

~

“Ok this might fell a little cool” the doctor spread some gel on my stomach. “Doc why is she so plump already?” she looks over to him. “Who are you?” she questions him first. “Her favorite brother who loves her deeply. Who is concerned about her size and ex fit body” she laughs slightly. “Lets see the babies heart first so we can make sure isn't more then one to explain the size” I whine. “How old are you?” she asks bit rude if you ask me. “20” I reply a bit rude myself.

“Do you know the baby daddy” she practically stabbed me in the heart. “Of course I do. We are getting married for you records” she rolls her eyes. “Lets hear the baby, shall we” Jr. says a bit to loud. She moves her camera on my stomach. She tuns a knob and we can hear the soft thump of the baby's heart. “I believe s/he's sleeping” she comments quietly.

 

I look at the black and white outline of my baby. A gift from above. Since I was 17 I was though to be unable to have children so I beat the odds again. “S/ he looks healthy” she turns to Jr. “Make sure she eats healthy, doesn't do anything rebellious and about the size it might be because of her body type” I guess she is judging me on my appearance like any other person would.

~

“You haven't been smoking, have you” I sigh. He knows me to well. “when I can't resist only” he shacks his head. “Nany this is a miracle and you are killing it” he exclaims. I won't society beat me maybe i'll try harder.

 


i have actually have gotten 2 ultrasounds done but not because i was pregnant.