I recommend

Married to the Game

 

Author's Pov

The doctor comes's out. “Are you family of Miss.Guerrero?” they all spring upward. Kikwang and JB step nearer to the doctor. “Which one of you is Jr.?”

“Me”speaks up the younger boy “she said that she wants you to be there when I give her, her diagnostic come forward” he signals for him to come closer. He walks towards the door leaving both men heart broken

End of Author's pov

Nany's Pov

I stare at the blank walls. The brightest that hits my eyes. The door opens and in steps in the doctor wearing a smock. Next to him is Jr. I smile weakly at him. He sits by me and holds my cold hand. “How do you feel?” Like my heart shattered from the sky to a million pieces and that good people are liars. “Like ” I tell him. “Never stop joking do you?” he responds

“Please sit up so I can hear your heartbeat one more time” I painfully sit up. Thank God I didn't break anything. But pain is all the same it burns like salt and ice. He hears my heart for a moment then he flips a clip board over.

“Missy you are very lucky. You didn't break a single bones but you did twist your ankle. Keep of it for a while. More importantly your baby didn't suffer an injures but I recommend you have an ultrasound to check the health. Your bloods level is stable, you lost a decent amount of blood” my mind stops. I grip his hand tighter. “Pregnant?” I choke out almost in disbelief. He looks up at me from his clip board.

“You didn't know you were pregnant?” I shake my head. “You are 8 weeks already 1 month almost 2 in and you didn't miss your period?” he must have me mixed me up. “Yes but u have always been irregular” he looks me in the eyes. “Now listen take care of that baby and don't do anything crazy” he starts to walk out. “Please don't tell anyone” he looks at me with pity. “As you wish” then he leaves.

I sit quite for a while “What are you going to do?” he asks me. I glance at him “That doesn't matter. Nobody must find out until it's the right time” I have to keep my own baby a secret. He hugs me tightly and I can't help but shed some tears.

End of Nany's pov


 

Yes Double update. for some reason photobucket isn't working so there isn't a picture to go with the chapter oh well maybe tomorrow.