Will you bless us?

Married to the Game

 

“What is it mija that you wanted to tell to us about?” There I was sitting as a lady as I could. Being almost impossible from my background. A Mafia's daughter, a DEA agent, bring about to shot a bullet perfectly between your eyebrows. Unlike my coworkers I hadn't killed anyone, yet. Only a couple broken bones and severe cuts to the body.

“Well?” Junsu demanded if he was going to slice me for the answering. “ I didn't find out anything out about the raids” I saw my dad roll his eyes and said “continue” bored. “What I found out is even better, they us a job to be one of their advisors.” I said sweetly. “Don't stop there continue” El Jefe coaxed me now having his full attention. I being once more “ me and Coco have 3 days plus Daddy I have something important to tell you” I finished off shyly.

“What is it Guerra?” he asked me impatiently calling me warrior. “ I'm getting married and I wanted your blessing before I leave.” his eyes shot open. “What is this my baby girl is getting married, to who? I bet is one of my friend's son. I bet it's the one you kid you talked to... But, why didn't Ernesto say anything?”

“Stop, it's none of your friends son” I cut off. “Well who then?” he asked me almost begging.

“To you remember that one guy that knocked on my door when you visited me telling me umma wanted to see me. I told him you were a private investigator to find any family relatives.” Understanding he flashed a smile on his face.

“ Lee Kikwang” I said with a smile. “never a Park, so you can be like your old man” he told me. I flinched “ you know I would never” I whispered.

He's face soften “forgive me I know you would never to that” he looked away. “Junsu stop standing there like your glued to the floor your sister out!” he saud angrily.

As we almost exited the door he called out “Nany i'll be at the airport make sure his there” he winked at me and that's when I told Junsu to meet me at the cemetery tomorrow at two.

Tomorrow is Friday so exited but anyways i hope you find my story interesting.