i mean it

Married to the Game

 

I open my eyes. I see Nany looking up at me. “You don't look so angry when you sleep” she comments. “Have you been watching me?” she laughs her face so close to mine. “Yeah, I never realized how attractive you were” she's joking again right? I touch her forehead. She's really hot. “ Do you feel sick” she nods her head slowly . “Don't worry about it, I will be fine” she must be crazy if she thinks i'll believe her. I sits up.

“Where are you going” she asks me alarmed. “To get a thermometer to proof to you that you're sick” she hugs be from behind. “Don't go!” she whispers.

“Since when do you want me by your side”s he looks at me surprised. She sits up and reaches for my hand. “Just because I don't show you any signs, it doesn't mean I don't Love you” she must be still drowsy. “How much?” she sighs. “Enough for me to mean it” I glance up at her face and I can see she is not playing. “I love You too” I say happily.

She glides her fingers on my hand. “I know” she tells me and for what seems a second she look sorrowful.

End of JB's pov

Liga's pov

I watch like a hawk as they cuddle together. How good they look together. I know Nany won't admit it but she has fallen for her. I'm not sure if he is screaming inside or he had tricked himself to think that she will fall.

It doesn't matter. It's just her boyfriend. They are to close. They honestly love each other. From what i've heard, she would rather die then lose him. Making it harder to get into her heart. Now my plan has been working. Now the savage girl was just luck. It's working faster then what I thought. I just have to sit back and watch the domino effect. If I play my cards right I will surely win.

End of Liga's pov

 


i think they are really cute together. i don't think i should be saying that