I'm Korean

Married to the Game

 

JR's POV

I'm extremely nervous. I don't even think she likes me. I ring the door bell. The door opens and i'm faced with a middle aged man who looks like he belongs on a ad, o bow to him. “Hello I am Park Jin-Young. Are you Mitsuko's father?” he nods. “I'm the one who asked your daughter out and I was hoping you would approve” he looks like he is getting ready to claw at me. “You are the kid that hangs out with the Ims aren't you?” if I say yes then he won't be in a good mood but if I say no then I would be lying.

“Actually I am very good friends with the Ims” he steps forward. “You better keep Mitsuko away from them other then that be a gentleman” I can picture him pulling a knife out.

~

“i am actually Korean” Mitsuko tells me. “You have a Japanese name. You look Japanese” she laughs slightly “I'm adopted,so I don't really know anything about Korea” more International people now a days. “That's really marvelous because we are going to a Korean restaurant” her eyes light up. “You really know how to bribe me don't you?” I chuckle. Who knows I could find someone out of place like us.

End of JR's POV


All my chapter been short for a while in the near future they will be longer.