See i love you

Married to the Game

 

I get my crutches and we start walking towards the pond. Sunshine carries my oversized purse. When we sit down on the ponds's outer edge she asks me. “Mommy do you love me?” I sit her on my lap. “Of course I do” she's quite for a while. “Do you love me like Daddy?” why was she asking me these questions? “Yes even more, but why do you want to know?” I ask her. “Because Suki said that you don't want me” she buries her head against my chest. I sing her a Japanese lullaby. When I know she hear me I tell her. “Don't listen to her,she is just envies that someone doesn't love her her like me and Kikwang love you. Baby girl don't be say I already asked if I could keep you forever. You know it takes a while” I make her face me.

“Promise me that you won't say anything” she pinky swears me, “Remember when I told you mommy couldn't have any more babies because I don't eat enough apples because I love oranges” she nods her little head. “Well I finally gave in and ate more apples so mommy is expecting a baby” she processes it and places her hands on my stomach. “i don't feel anything” she is to cute. “Not yet she has to grow bigger when you actually notice my belly maybe then” she is smiling form ear to ear.

“See I love you more then Kikwang I haven't told him” she continues to hold my stomach, I know my girl won't tell anybody. She isn't a narc just like her mom. To be honest I really think she belongs to me. “Now do you believe me?” she looks up at me. “ you love me more then chi chi” she sings. Sunshine really is my sun. “Shh it's a secret don't tell him” she pretends to lock her lips and gives me the key. How can I possibly hate him when we are tied together by more then one person.