Confidential

Married to the Game

 

“Yes step daddy what is it?” I asked as my step dad flashed me a smile. “I want you to find out anything else you can about the next raid and if possible find out about K42. Got that Nany?” I took a deep breathe and looked at him in the eye. “I'll have it as soon as possible don't worry.” As I got off his lap he gave my a good smack and chuckled.

~

My heels clicked on the floor of my office as I walked to my chair. I sipped my coffee, I spotted a envelope that had “Confidential” On it. As I looked at the first pages I noticed that they were all about a secret undercover mission. Documents, birth certificate, and passports. One on them read “ Kim Jaebum 5''11' age 18 Son of the K42 leader.” My heart beat faster, finally the information I was I needed. But what I didn't understand why I was called in for I never got called in. As I thought about this Coco came in.

(My best friend since I started the academy. Has a sweet side but hasn't got a drop of innocence.)She came in with a smirk on her face. “Oh good your looking at our mission.” she said. All I could muster out was “Ours?!?!” She gave me a intense look then said “ you might be the boss but that doesn't stop you from being the boss.” She paused and continued “Nany we're going to Okinawa and pose as on the their advisors.”

I don't know for how long I was silent but when I regained my voice all I said was” when?” “We have 5 days” she said without breathe. Coco got up and right when she got to door she said “ Better get your love line in check with Kikwang, you know Jessica likes to devour helpless prey”

With that she her lips and left.