The Maknae's Promise

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

"Yumi-ah~ I love you. I love you forever. Don't leave me, okay?"

He slowly leaned in to kiss my lips, his breath felt warm and tender as he moved closer.

And at that moment, our lips...

 

BLOW YOUR MIND!! KARA MR. SIMPLE

BLOW YOUR MIND!! TTAEGA WATJANHA DURYEOWEO MALGO

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

Great. That was just another one of my Choi Siwon involved dreams.

Oh right! Today was the day I was going to get my ticket for the concert! 

I quickly got up and ran out of my bedroom to get breakfast. I grasped the cereals on the counter since they were what I first saw and gulped down the milk from the carton.

"Hey hey, what's with the hurry?" Appa called out.

"Nothin'! I just...just gonna be late for school!" I dashed out of the dining room and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*Silly Yumi, she's so looking forward to the getting the ticket that she forgot it's actually a saturday.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Joori! Where are you? I'm here at the coffee shop already." I happily told my friend.

"Okay okay, I'm almost there. I was looking for the ticket, I thought I misplaced it."

"You better not." I hissed. 

"As if I would! I'm holding it right now you know." She laughed. 

"Arasso. I'll wait for you." I hung up.

After a few hours minutes of waiting, I finally saw Joori with the ticket in her left hand.

"Yah! What took you so long?!" I yelled out.

"Geez...It was only 5 minutes." she whispered.

"Whatever." I opened my bag and picked out the white envelope with my payment in it.

"There, 80,000 won, as promised."

"Great!" she exclaimed.

Oh seriously, you don't know what you're missing out by giving this ticket to me. Oh well, that was on my advantage anyway. 

She handed me the ticket and I checked which section I would be in. Hmmm. Section 13, seat 1. Well, that's nice.

Section 13, seat 1. Section 13, seat 1. Section 13, seat 1.

WAIT. SECTION 13, SEAT 1?!! What the. That means I'm in front row?!

"Yah Joori!" I cried out with tears of joy streaming down my face.

"Yumi-ah? Why?! Why are you crying? Did I do anything wrong? Is that not the ticket?!" She worriedly asked.

"No...it's just...I... Saranghae!!" I broke down and cried so hard while hugging Joori like crazy.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

It was exactly one day before the concert, and almost everyone is practically training day and night for the performances of the show.

Well, almost everyone. But not me.

Oh please, we've toured 10 cities and did 24 shows all over the world. We even filled up the Tokyo Dome for Shisus' sake. Basically, I could now eventually perform all those songs even in my sleep.

As for my solo, I'm gonna be doing a new song for the encore. Etude of Memory. i've performed this song on Immortal Song 2 before, but the manager told me to perform it again. I think SM found out that ELFs were practically swooning over that performance. 

I mean, I am Cho Kyuhyun. The Cho Kyuhyun. Who wouldn't swoon over each and every song I perform?

Unless she's an idiot, perhaps.

Well actually, there are a lot of idiots out there. There were girls who've turned me down for countless times already. I mean come on ladies, this face? Seriously, I mean seriously?

Okay I get it, maybe they do that cause they don't know me yet. Or maybe they're scared of dating a celebrity. Whatever. 

I usually have this thing for girls I've met for the first time. You know, the one that usually happens in movies and dramas. The part where the guy sees a girl and his heart beats uncontrollably, and sweat starts dripping down his face for no reason, and then the guy knows that she's the one he's going to spend his life with?

Oh yeah, destiny or fate, as they usually call it.

Something more common, probably like, falling in love at first sight.

Okay, don't get too shocked now, I've already mentioned this on a tv show before. I, Cho Kyuhyun, also known as 'The Evil Maknae', believes in things like that.

Oh come on! Fate is real, okay?! My parents actually met that way, and the parents of my parents, and the parents of my parents parents, and so on, so forth.

But the last time I fell in love at first sight, I ended up getting kicked in the as I was turned down, and later on, actually found out that she was Eunhyuk's fan.

Seriously, you chose the anchovy over me?

Anyway, so much for believing that stupid fate is real. 

But, who knows? One day I might be in a bus and accidentally bump into a really pretty girl? Or maybe sit with her on a plane? Or probably end up stuck in the wilderness with her? 

I really don't care when, where, or how we meet. I just know that someone is out there, someone who will love me, someone who will take care of me, who'll be my number one fan, who'll support me and marry me, who'll be the mother of my babies, who'll grow old and stay beside me until I give out my last breath.

One person, one person whom i'll be willing to give up my life for.

that one person, who'll make this childish boy turn into a real man.

I know you're out there, and I promise you, once I've found you, I'm gonna do whatever it takes...

to make you mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------