Sleep over?

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

I love you...Yumi-ah.

I love you...Yumi-ah.

I love you...Yumi-ah.

I woke up to the resonating sound of these three words in my mind.

For some reason, I felt like I heard someone tell me that.

Or was I just dreaming?

I slowly opened my eyes as the tender morning rays entered my eyesight.

The sun was only starting to rise as I tried to go back to sleep.

I turned beside me and realized the now-empty space.

Kyuhyun-ssi really left early huh?

Aish. And I do remember how  clearly I told him to say goodbye first?!

That Pabo.

I quicky turned to my right to look away from the space Kyuhyun-ssi has left behind, as I suddenly saw breakfast placed neatly on a tray beside my bed.

Waffles and sausage were plated, and beside it a small piece of paper lie written with black felt pen.

Is this his way of saying sorry?

Kekeke~

Kyuhyun-ah, I need you, not this fancy breakfast. 

Apology not accepted.

Bleh. Kidding.

I found myself giggling and smiling like a mad man as I picked up the paper and read it aloud.

"My Yumi-ah,

Sorry for not saying goodbye to you!

I originally planned to, but I didn't want to wake you up upon seeing that you looked really tired. ^.^

(You were actually snoring so loud last night, I wasn't able to sleep properly)

KEKEKE. Kidding.

Have a good day, Yumi-ssi. I'll text you as soon as we're done. 

Mmmmwwuuuuaaahh~ ^^

Love, Kyuhyunnie."

What's with this letter?

He's so cheesy.

Aish. You Cho Kyuhyun. YOU SUCH A TEASE.

Well, 

Apology accepted, my Cho Kyuhyun.

HAHAHA~

Okay I gotta stop this.

I sat up and ate the yummy breakfast that my Kyuhyunnie made for me~

---------------

This was probably one of the most productive weekends I've ever had in my entire existence.

I actually finished all my homeworks and research papers before noon,

I went to work and even had my over time,

I went home and was still able to clean.

It was almost 11pm.

And well yeah,

Kyuhyun-ssi was still not texting me.

But I guess, he's still busy with something right?

*sigh* Disadvantages of loving someone who's an idol.

loving?

MUWAHAHAHA~

I've suddenly become a lot more open to my feelings since I've realized what I truly feel about him.

I'm not even afraid to show him myself how I actually feel for him.

But I guess,

I still can't say it directly.

I wonder why though?

I am entirely positive about not having any feelings for Siwon oppa anymore,

and I'm also entirely positive that all my feelings are certainly for Kyuhyun-ssi.

But, why?

I just can't seem to find the right time to tell him!

And wouldn't it be so awkward?

Wouldn't it seem like I'm the one who's confessing to him?

I mean,

for Shisus' sake I'm the girl and I'm the one confessing to him?!?

I'm a conservative person you know,

even though it may not seem like it,

I still have some of my girl pride hidden inside of me.

Way way down inside of me.

Oh how I wish there'd come a time when I'd be able to tell him.

I need the perfect timing!

Please oh please good heavens.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

Time was passing by fast as we had our overflowing schedules done today.

It was past 11pm already.

I've been busy for the whole day, that I haven't been able to even text Yumi-ssi.

Sorry, my Yumi.

If you only knew,

you were the only epitome of my thoughts for this day.

Well, you were always the center of my thoughts everyday.

kekeke~

I hope she's still awake when I go to her after this.

"Okay, we're done!" Manager hyung called it a day.

A day? more like forever.

"Arasso, let's head to the dorm."

"Oh, you guys go first." I tried to escape as the hyungs stopped me from leaving.

"Yah Kyuhyunnie, you can't leave today, it's late already, and the fans might catch you going to your girlfriend's house." Manager hyung stated as he pointed for me to go in to the van with them.

"B-but."

"You can't, Kyuhyun-ah." 

Aish. This day .

I stubbornly stomped my way towards the van and purposely sat on the farthest seat at the back.

I wanted to show everyone that I was not going to be happy with this.

Ugh. I haven't seen her since this morning,

Why can't no one understand this kind of misery!?

"Well, why don't we go drop by Yumi-ssi's house first?" Teukie hyung stated as he looked at Manager hyung and pointed towards my "supposedly gloomy appearance."

"Yah Teukie, you know that if we do that, people will get suspicious of what's in that house right? Do you want her to be hoarded and investigated on by media and fangirls?" Manager hyung looked at me seriously.

*sigh* He does have a point.

"It's okay, Teukie hyung. i'll just text her." I sadly muttered under my breath.

"Is Yumi-ssi living alone now? I mean, her parents left and she's probably sad whenever she's not with anyone." Yesung hyung muttered.

"Yes. That's why I originally planned to visit her everyday. But I guess I can't do that now huh."

"Poor Yumi-ssi." Ryeowook-ssi mumbled.

"I haven't seen your girlfriend yet." Kangin hyung curiously whispered to me.

for you hyung, HAHAHA.

"AH. I HAVE AN IDEA!" Donghae hyung suddenly yelled out.

"What?" Everyone answered him.

"Since I think that it's dangerous for Yumi-ssi to live by her own in an apartment, and since we still have one vacant guest room in our dorm, why don't we let her live there!?"

"WHAT?!" Everyone answered in unison.

"Come on! That would be fantastic!" Donghae hyung grinned as he clapped with excitement.

"YAH LEE DONGHAE. Don't even think about it. You want to lose your whole fandom if someone finds out?" Manager hyung answered back.

"I was just saying..." Donghae hyung rolled his eyes.

"But I do miss Yumi-ssi already." Yesung hyung whispered.

"Why don't we let her sleep for tonight then!?" Donghae hyung shot back to his seat.

"Yeah that's a great idea!" Yesung hyung stated as they high-fived each other.

Hmm. That could be good.

We don't have a lot of schedules tomorrow, and I actually don't have anything scheduled for the morning.

But these hyungs, they're getting too enthusiastic of Yumi-ssi.

I just have to keep my eyes on her if she does sleep with us.

"Can she hyung? Can she? Can she?" Donghae hyung shook Manager hyung's shoulders as we all waited for his reply.

"Come on hyung!! Can she? huh? huh?"

"Aish. Arasso Arasso! just don't let anyone see her enter and leave the house! And we can't pick her up, tell her to take the bus. She'll go home tomorrow before noon, no one let anyone enter the dorm while she's there. And of course, no one do anything inappropriate and weird to the girl, Clear Kyuhyun? CLEAR EVERYONE?"

"Yes!!!" Donghae hyung and Yesung hyung partied in their seats.

Woohooo~ 

I'm sleeping in one house with Yumi-ssi again!

I'm gonna have more time with her tonight. KEKEKE~

My Yumi-ah, please still be awake~

But,

I have to keep a close eye on her tonight.

My hyungs are still hyungs. Aish.

HAHAHAHAHA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------