Is this the answer?

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

"Annyeong Sir! Welcome to Joe's noodle house!"

I stepped inside and smiled to the employees, well I guess they won't recognize me. I was wearing my black mask and my black cap, just to make sure if anyone ever recognized me here.

I sat down on one of the tables and waited for someone to attend to me.

10 minutes passed by, and all the waiters were still busy at the moment.

Ugh. What the hell?! Why is this taking too long?

I picked up my phone and was about to stand up, when one of the waiters finally approached me.

"Sorry for the wait, sir! May I get your orders now?" 

"Sorry for the wait, you say? I guess it should be 'Sorry for the long wait.'" I irritatedly answered.

I looked up to see a middle aged man looking at me with apologetic eyes.

"I'm very sorry sir, there are a lot of customers today and I guess my employees didn't notice you-"

"Your employees? So you're the owner?"

"Yes, and the manager of this restaurant as well." he whispered.

"Better hire more employees, or i'm sure you're noodle house will be gone for a month." 

He bowed apologetically.

"Nevermind, I'll get two large ramens and three wanton noodles."

"Okay, be right back sir. I want to apologize again." he then bowed for the last time before going.

After just about 5 minutes later, my orders arrived. It was quickly placed on the table, and I saw the waitress bowing down in the corner of my eye.

"We are very sorry for the wait sir, please come back again."

Wait. That...voice.

That all too familiar voice.

That voice, that was ringing on repeat in my mind every day and night.

That melodious, soft, tender voice that sent chills down my spine.

I turned to my side, and looked at the waitress standing in front of me.

It's...her.

We finally meet again.

I finally see her again, and this time I'm sure that it's not just a dream.

It is her. She is here. In front of me. Right at this moment.

I can't. I just can't believe it.

So...is this the answer to my question?

Is she, really it?

The girl I've been waiting for, the girl I've been searching for?

The one that destiny led to me?

Is the girl in front of me...really my fate?

"Sir, are you alright? Please don't get mad!"

She looked at me with those big, brown eyes and bowed once more.

"N-no. It's fine..actually. I was just...a bit tired."

I muttered while I stared at her the whole time without blinking an eye. I was drowning myself in happiness and bliss, for the moment.

"Oh. Well, have a nice day, sir!" 

Wait, no. What the hell, Cho Kyuhyun! Do something!

she bowed and turned to go, but I caught her wrist just in time and turned her towards me.

she stared at me for a few seconds, shock filled her eyes.

"D-do you need anything more, sir?"

What the- why didn't she recognize me?

Oh- stupid. I was wearing a mask.

"Sit down." I motioned for her to sit at the vacant chair in front of me.

"O-okay." 

She slowly moved in front of me, pulled the chair back, and sat down.

she seemed like she was weirded out with what I told her to do, but whatever.

I leaned in closer to her and I pulled my mask down.

"Don't you recognize me?" I whispered.

"Well...your cap is in the way of your face."

Aish, why do I keep messing up in front of her?!

I tilted my head up, good enough only for her to see.

at that moment, her eyes rounded in surprise and fell open.

*sigh* Finally.

"K-KYUHYUN-SSI?!?!" She whispered loudly. Loud enough for me to hear, but soft enough for the others not to recognize me.

The way she said my name, wow. God, music. Just pure music to my ears.

I pulled my mask up again, and looked straight into those eyes, causing my breathing to be heavier than usual.

This was it. I can't waste this chance anymore.

"Can we..talk for a bit?"


=Yumi's POV=

 

I was busy fixing the orders in the kitchen when manager oppa dashed in, sweat dripping in his forehead and anxiety filling his expression.

"Yumi-ah! prepare these orders in less than five minutes and quickly give it to table 3!"

"O-okay!"

I ran to him, got the paper from his hands, and started to prepare each of the orders as quickly as possible.

After about four minutes, I got all the orders ready.

*sigh* seems like we have an angry customer here.

I went out of the kitchen and proceeded to table number 3, feeling a bit uneasy about facing an upset customer.

I immediately put down all his orders on the table, and bowed down.

"We are very sorry for the wait sir, please come back again."

I tried to fill my voice with much apology.

I waited for the customer's response for a few seconds, and straightened up after a while.

He wasn't answering. All he did was to stare at me as if I was a dead person or something.

Hmm. Weird. Why is he wearing a mask and a cap anyway? Is he sick or something?

About a minute passed by, and he still wasn't answering, he was just staring at me the whole time.

It occured to me that maybe he was still mad with our service.

"Sir, are you alright? Please don't get mad!"

I bowed again for the umpteenth time.

"N-no. It's fine..actually. I was just...a bit tired." he answered.

Oh well, that was a relief.

"Oh. Well, have a nice day, sir!" 

I bowed down for the last time and turned to go, but the customer grabbed my wrist and swiftly turned me around to face him.

What the?!

My heartbeat started to become faster as I looked at him. What is with this weird ahjussi?

"D-do you need anything more, sir?" I answered nervously.

He looked like he was thinking of what to say to me next, but then he motioned to the seat in front of him and finally muttered,

"Sit down." "O-okay." 

I cautiously sat down in front of him, ready to call for help once he tries to harass me or anything.

He leaned closer, pulled his mask down, and asked me 

"Don't you recognize me?"

"Well...your cap is in the way of your face." I anxiously answered.

Just who is this guy exactly? Please don't tell me it's not another stalker.

He tilted his head for me to see his face.

My heart jumped right out of my chest.

Is this real or was I dreaming again or something? What is he doing here?

"K-KYUHYUN-SSI?!?!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

He paused for a moment and pulled his mask back up.

Wait...don't tell me my oppa is here also?!!

"Can we..talk for a bit?"

Did I just win in a contest or something?? I don't remember participating in any.

Please tell me Siwon oppa is here. Please, please, please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------