Unexpected call.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

Aish. These guys.

Stop asking me about Sora-ssi already!

I could see Yumi-ssi become slightly irritated with the continued talk about Sora-ssi and I.

"Kyuhyun-ssi..." 

Oh shoot. What is she gonna say?

"Aniyo, Kyuhyun oppa doesn't like Sora-ssi anymore." 

Yumi-ah? 

I couldn't help but smile at her cute angry expression. 

"Kyuhyun-ssi and I...We're together. Kyuhyun-ssi's my boyfriend already."

Kekeke~

My cute Yumi.

The hyungs will probably react in 1..2...3.

"WHAT?!"

Everyone spat out in unison as they looked at Yumi-ssi with their mouths gaped open.

I took the chance and put my arm on Yumi-ssi's shoulder possessively.

I gave out a smile of victory and looked at my hyungs.

"What? Yumi-ssi's mine now, no one can touch her."

"Y-YAH CHO KYUHYUN!" Sungmin hyung shouted.

"YOU LUCKY LITTLE BASTARD!" Eunhyuk hyung muttered out.

"AISH. REALLY!?" Ryeowookie stated as his jaw fell to the ground.

"Is this a hidden camera?" Donghae hyung looked around foolishly.

HAHAHAHA~

In your faces hyungs.

I stuck out my tongue and grinned widely at Yumi-ssi who seemed to be shocked with herself as a blush crept up on her cheeks.

Siwon hyung looked at me who had a brotherly smile on his face, he put out a thumbs up and winked at me slyly.

--------------

We arrived back in Seoul and I couldn't wait to get home and finally rest.

I was able to convince Yumi-ssi to stay in our dorm first, I felt a little less tired because of her presence.

We all drove back towards the dorm when all the members got a text from Manager hyung:

"Hey, all of you have to drop by to the office as soon as you get back to Seoul, you have to redo the recording for the DVD version of SS4. Don't you dare try to pass this, arasso?"

Aish. Really.

Why do we have to do this now?

This is totally going to waste my precious time with Yumi.

Ah!

I grabbed Yumi's hand who was sitting beside me in the back seat of the car.

"Why oppa?" She curiously looked up at me.

"Wanna go with us to the recording?"

"Me? But, am I allowed there?" she worriedly asked.

"I'm gonna kill whoever says that you're not allowed there." I chuckled and finally pursuaded her to come with us.

A few minutes later, we arrived in the office.

Manager hyung greeted us and led us to the recording room.

Good thing he didn't ask anything about why Yumi was with us.

"Oh hyung, can Yumi come inside with us?" I stated as I held Yumi's hand continued to be intertwined with mine.

Manager hyung looked at me suspiciously but eventually gave in.

"Arasso. You can wait here, Yumi-ssi." hyung stated as he pointed to the couch at the recording studio.

"Yes, Thank you." My Yumi bowed politely.

"Get inside boys." Hyung commanded.

Yumi smiled widely at me and pumped up her fists as she mouthed out a 'fighting'

Aigoo~ Kyeopta. My baby.

I wasn't able to hold back my smile and winked at her before entering the glass-enclosed recording area.

I stared at Yumi the whole time,

I felt as tired as hell but my whole body can't help but feel re-energized everytime I looked at Yumi-ssi's adorable facial expressions.

She kept sending hearts and fighting gestures everytime the producer asked me to repeat, it was actually the first time I didn't feel so irritable everytime we did this.

"Repeat." The producer said as I sighed and nodded for the umpteenth time.

Yumi-ssi looked at me with pity, and made a cute-mocking face to the producer in front of her.

Kekeke~ 

My naughty girl.

I sent her a cute expression to show her that I'm doing fine.

I swear I saw Yumi smile widely and blush as she covered her face with both her hands.

After about ten times repeating it, the producer finally gave me the permission to go home which meant that my recording was already done.

I hurriedly went outside as Yumi greeted me with her left hand extended to me.

"Good work oppa~ Let's go?"

"Mmm." I mumbled as I took her hand and left the office.

----------------

Soon after, we arrived at the dorm.

I looked out and everyone seemed to be in their rooms as it was pretty quiet already.

I guess everyone's tired too.

"Come inside, Yumi." I led Yumi inside and plopped down the couch.

"Oppa, why don't we stay in your room?"

My mouth gawked open as my heart started to beat rapidly at Yumi's statement.

"W-what?" I said as my voice creaked a bit.

"Why? You seem so tired oppa, isn't it better for you to stay in your room and sleep on your bed already?"

Pabo.

I know that, but what about you?

Aish, Jung Yumi.?

You're too naive and I'm worried about this sometimes.

"Aigoo~ Come on oppa." Yumi pulled me up and dragged me inside my room.

*sigh* This is gonna be a long night.


=Yumi's POV=

 

"Oppa, why don't we stay in your room?"

I watched as Kyuhyun oppa's face turn pale and his mouth wide open with shock.

Why? What happened to him?

"W-what?" He nervously asked as his voice broke a little.

Wait.

Is he thinking what I'm thinking he is thinking right now!?

Shoot, that sentence was confusing.

But he can't possibly be thinking that I meant...that right?

However, judging from the look on his face, 

I think he is thinking about that.

Well...

Should I play with him a little?

Kekeke~

I continued to act ignorant of his reaction.

"Why? You seem so tired oppa, isn't it better for you to stay in your room and sleep on your bed already?"

He stayed still on his seat without blinking his eyes for a second and continued to look at me.

"Aigoo~ Come on oppa." I stood him up and pulled him inside his room.

I opened the lights and sat on the edge of Kyuhyun oppa's bed.

"Oppa, what are you waiting for? Don't you wanna rest? Lie down already." I urged as I patted the empty bed I sat on.

Kyuhyun oppa gave out a long sigh and lied down slowly on his bed.

This is gonna be fun~

I laid down beside him and felt Kyuhyun oppa stiffen at my sudden move.

I looked at him as soon as I laid down and gave an all-too-innocent smile at him.

He looks anxious. HAHAHAHA!

I mentally laughed and face-palmed myself.

Oh Oppa, you're so gullible.

I decided to continue teasing oppa as I turned sidewards and faced him.

Kyuhyun oppa stiffened even more and refused to face me.

"Oppa.." I whispered softly in his right ear.

I felt Kyuhyun oppa jerk a little bit and swallowed his saliva as he answered me.

"Y-yes?"

"Can I...ask a question?"

"Mmm?" he mumbled as he bit his lip nervously.

OH GOSH HAHAHAHA. HE'S SO FUNNY.

I tried my best to hold in my laughter as I started to tease Kyuhyun oppa more.

I put my hand above his chest and traced circles on it with my fingers.

Kyuhyun oppa got caught off with my action as he looked at me with wide eyes and carried a 'what the hell are you doing' look.

"Oppa..have you slept with a girl before?"

He gently pushed my hand off his chest and I swear I just saw a tear of sweat drop down from his forehead.

"I'd just sleep on the couch-" he stated as he tried to sit up but I stopped him as I pulled him back down and lied on top of him.

I sat up and basically had Kyuhyun oppa in between my legs.

"Y-Yumi..w-wha-"

I leaned down and had Kyuhyun oppa trapped in between my arms and my legs.

I continued to lean lower until his face was only a few inches away from mine.

"Oppa..Why don't we..try something new tonight?" I whispered teasingly as oppa froze.

I smiled evilly as I slowly closed the gap in between our lips,

Kyuhyun oppa anxiously gulped as he watched my lips grew closer and closer,

Oppa slowly closed his eyes and waited for my lips to touch his...

"HA. HA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed loudly as I couldn't control it anymore.

"W-what?" Kyuhyun oppa opened his eyes and looked at me confusingly.

"O-OPPA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA!" I held my aching stomach as I got off of him and lied down on the bed beside him.

"Aish. Yah Jung Yumi! That wasn't funny." Kyuhyun oppa stated angrily as he sat up on the bed.

"GAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T- HAHAHA!"

Kyuhyun oppa stared at me angrily, and after a few minutes laughed along as he hid his crimson face with both of his hands.

Kyuhyun oppa and I laughed for almost ten minutes, and after a few minutes or so, he finally fell asleep.

I watched as Kyuhyun oppa slept peacefully beside me, looking at his perfect features carefully.

Really handsome, My Oppa.

My phone suddenly vibrated which signalled a call.

I checked my home screen and it was from Umma.

Why is Umma calling?

I slowly stood up and left the room quietly as I didn't want to wake Kyuhyun oppa up from his sleep.

"Hello?"

"Y-Yumi-ah!" Umma answered from the other line, her voice trembling as she sounded like she was crying.

"U-Umma? Why? Is something wrong?" I worriedly answered back, recognizing the fear in my mother's weak voice.

"There's a problem, Yumi-ah"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------