The Teaser Photo...

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

"Really?! You're really gonna let me spend the night here?" Kyuhyun-ssi asked with enthusiasm, his eyes full of sparkle and excitement.

What the? Why is his reaction like that?

Oh Wait.

Don't tell me?!

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Don't tell me you're having erted thoughts about that?! You know that's not what I meant!" I exclaimed loudly as I felt my cheeks flush at the thought of it.

Kyuhyun-ssi chuckled and pinched my cheeks lightly.

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding. Though I'd be really happy if you meant something more.."

"YAH!"

He immediately covered my mouth as I tried to shout as loud as I could. I was about to scold him big time when he was struggling to keep his hand over my mouth.

"Aish. Jung Yumi! You're parents are sleeping, have some respect here." he muttered under his breath.

Oh right. I totally forgot about my parents.

I immediately calmed down and plopped down the couch.

"It's all your fault." I jokingly said as I looked into Kyuhyun-ssi's smiling eyes.

"Whatever." he sat down beside me and put his right arm around my neck.

"But Jung Yumi..what are we exactly?" he warily asked.

What are we?

We're best friends.

We're two people who care much about each other.

Two people who know each other all too well.

Two people who...love each other, I guess?

"That..We're best friends. What else could there be?" I meekly smiled at him as I searched for his eyes.

Kyuhyun-ssi...he treats me all too well.

I know that he cares for me.

He cares for me a lot.

Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if he..perhaps...

thinks of me as something more than a best friend.

Crap.

Yah Jung Yumi! Stop it! You're just making your friendship awkward for you.

"Yes. You're my best friend. You can only be mine, Jung Yumi." he stated as he nuzzled my hair and sniffed it lightly.

Aish. Do normal best friends do these with each other?

My heart unconsciously beat faster and faster with every ticking of the clock.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun-ssi's phone vibrated.

"Oh-" he mumbled.

"Why? What is it?" I curiously asked.

"Teukie hyung just texted me. He said that Siwon hyung's teaser photo and my teaser photo was just released." he grinned widely.

"Really?!" I shot up from the couch and opened my ancient laptop in a hurry. I quickly searched for the said teaser photos.

Choi Siwon 6jib teaser photo

I anxiously typed on my keyboard.

"Aish. So you really don't care that I'm just beside you, and you're searching someone else's teaser first?"

"Cho Kyuhyun, It's called a bias for a reason."

I pressed enter, and at that moment, millions of images popped up in my screen.

DROP. DEAD.

CHOI SIWON.

EFFIN. YOU. HARD.

WAE SO BEAUTIFUL?! WAE!?!!

I stared at Siwon oppa's perfect photo for a whole lot of almost ten minutes.

Drool almost crept down my mouth.

And this time, I wasn't asleep.

"Yumi-ssi, if you want to see him that much, you could always text him or call him up. Don't just stare at him in the monitor like that for all time, you're giving me creeps." Kyuhyun-ssi exclaimed.

"Hihihi~ Sorry~" I grinned widely.

"I know! Now, it's time for your teaser photo!"

I quickly searched for Kyuhyun-ssi's photo and pressed enter.

I clicked on the first image, and my mouth literally dropped.

Yes, my mouth literally dropped.

On the ground.

On the freaking cold, horrid ground.

I swallowed my words from a while ago.

A bias is a bias for a reason.

But they never said that a bias couldn't change.

"Yah..why? I know, I look stupid. I look gay. Oh God, I shouldn't have agreed to that make-up."

STUPID? GAY?!

Can you in' hear yourself right now, Cho Kyuhyun?!

If only you could my ovaries exploding millions of gastronomic liquids right now.

If only you could hear the yelling and shouting of my uncontrollable hormones calling out for your flaming presence.

If only you could acquire the infinite count of erse thoughts crawling out of my poor, fangirl mind.

If only...IF ONLY.

"Yah Jung Yumi! If you're that disappointed, just tell me! You don't have to make me feel this embarrassed." he shyly muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Crap you, you...you....you god!

"A-aniyo. It's..I actually thought it wasn't you. I was just shocked, so.."

"Really? So you don't think it's gay? or stupid? or something worse?" he searched for sincerity in my eyes.

Kekeke~ this baby. He's such an innocent, evil maknae.

"Yes, why would I lie?" 

His pink, plump lips slowly started to curl up into a noticeable smile. A light shade of pink grew on his cheeks.

Is this moron blushing?

"You..actually look handsome."

Crap.

Jung Yumi, control yourself!

Ugh. Words just unknowingly get out of my mouth whenever I get too excited.

Kyuhyun-ssi's phone vibrated again, this time it was a message from the Manager, telling him to go home already.

"I guess I have to go. Goodnight, sweet dreams Yumi-ssi." he hugged me as he headed for the door.

"Arasso. Goodnight, sleep well." I muttered as I watched him walk towards the streets. I soon closed the door behind me.

Weird. Why am I somewhat disappointed that he had to go home too soon?


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I watched as Yumi-ssi closed the door, eyeing me as I was strolling down the dark street to the bus stop.

I can't help but think about what Yumi-ssi told me a few moments ago.

"You..actually look handsome."

"You..actually look handsome."

"You..actually look handsome."

I. ACTUALLY. LOOK. HANDSOME.

Well, if you ask me, I've known that I look handsome since ages ago.

But to hear it coming directly from Yumi-ssi's mouth.

From the mouth of my beloved, one-and-only Yumi-ssi,

You could actually say I could've died of happiness and bliss back there.

Heard that Choi Siwon? Yumi-ssi said that I'm handsome.

Me.

Moi.

The One and Only Me. 

HAHAHAHAHA~

To mention another thing.

Her reaction...

I feel like she actually had butterflies in her stomach while looking at my teaser.

Could she possibly have fallen in love with me?

Kekeke~ I'm conceited. I know.

Just that the whole "I need to go home" thing ruined my plan.

but anyway, this night was just as perfect as it should be.

I happily plumped down my bed as I was ready to go to dreamland, as I was woken up by another vibration of my phone.

I opened my home screen, and saw who the message was from.

Woah~ Really?

It was from Siwon hyung.

My eyes almost popped out from its sockets as I read what his message wrote.

"Kyuhyunnie~ still awake? I just wanted to get your permission..could we bring Yumi-ssi to Teukie hyung's birthday party? I think she'd be really happy to, don't you think? ^^"

What are you planning, Siwon hyung?

Well, Yumi-ssi would indeed like it though,

and the members would love to meet Yumi-ssi too.

But it's just, Siwon hyung's starting to get comfortable with her.

Too comfortable, as a matter of fact.

Does he perhaps, want to see Yumi-ssi again?

Does he really have feelings for her?

"Of course it's okay, hyung. I'm sure she'd love to come. ^.^"

Sure, hyung.

Bring it on.

Even if you try,

She's gonna end up with me anyways.

Cause I'll make sure,

that she'll be staying by this man's side.

By this handsome man's side.

Kekeke~ 

y, Free, and Single Kyuhyun...YOLO~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------