I love you.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

All the members entered Lee Soo Man seongsaengnim's office and waited nervously for what he had to say.

I didn't listen too much as I could only think of finally getting out of here and calling Yumi.

It turned out that seongsaengnim only wanted to congratulate us for the success of our 6th album and wanted to take us out for wine.

Aish. This old geezer, he'd probably feed us with cheese and wine again.

I went up to Manager hyung to try to convince him that I had to leave, but didn't want to let me as he told me that the emergency I was talking about was probably just meeting with my girlfriend.

That is an emergency, you stupid hyung.

I have to see her already, I miss her so much.

Kekeke~

I love you, my Yumi-ah.

We headed towards a restaurant where we were treated to a light dinner and some red wine after.

I grew irritated as it started to become late already, but everyone didn't seem like they would want to leave yet.

I checked my watch, it was almost 9 in the evening.

Is Yumi still awake yet?

I excused myself for a while and headed outside, I dialled Yumi-ssi's number and after the second ring, she picked up.

"H-hello oppa?"

"Yumi-ah! I thought you were asleep already, did you eat dinner?"

"Y-yes oppa. I'm already lying down in my bed right now."

Her voice seemed to be sleepy, and actually sounded like she was a bit sick,

but it was probably cause it's late already.

"Yumi-ah? Are you sick? Your voice sounded like you have a cold or something."

"A-aniyo oppa, I'm just...sleepy."

"Oh arasso, sleep tight okay? Goodnight My Yumi-ah~" 

"Good night oppa...I love you so much." she said as she hung up the phone quickly.

Warmth spread out my body despite the cold weather, 

Yumi-ah, you didn't even wait for me to say I love you too.

I grinned and went back inside as the cold wind struck my skin.

After two more hours of chatting and drinking, we all went back to our dorms.

I headed straight to my room and plopped down on my bed.

*sigh* That was tiring.

I smiled as I remembered Yumi-ssi lying down beside me last night.

I pulled the pillow and covered it in my embrace, Yum-ssi's sweet, innocent smell still lingering on the covers.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow, Yumi-ah.

I shut my eyes and thought of her perfect face until I fell asleep.

-------------------

Kring Kring. Kring Kring. Kring kring. Kring Kring.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and vibrating in my pocket.

I checked the wall clock, it was only 8 in the morning.

Kekeke~ It's probably Yumi.

I picked out my phone from my pocket and opened my home screen,

I was surprised to see that it wasn't Yumi calling me,

It was Yumi's umma.

"H-hello?"

'"Oh- Kyuhyun-ah!" Auntie excitedly exclaimed.

"Yes Auntie, it's been a long time since you called, why?"

"I just called to check if you're already at the airport!"

Airport? Why?

"A-aniyo Auntie." I confusingly answered.

"oh- Why? Our Yumi might be late for her 10am flight!"

Why? Where is Yumi going?

My heart started to beat faster as I started to realize what was going on.

"Where is Yumi going, Auntie?"

"O-oh...she didn't tell you? S-she's heading for Australia today...she-"

I shut my phone as I grabbed my jacket and dashed out of my room.

I ran out the building and got on a cab quickly.

"Airport." My voice shook as I thought of what was happening right now.

Yumi...

Why?

Why didn't you tell me?

Why didn't you atleast explain what's happening right now?

I'd die Yumi...

I'd die if you leave me.

I'd die if I don't have you in my arms.

Please...

I felt hot tears roll down my cheek as I looked out the window, as the world didn't feel recognizable anymore.

Atleast wait for me.

The cab stopped in front of the airport, I threw the money on the seat and ran inside immediately.

I wasn't in my right mind anymore.

I pushed everyone who was out of the way as I pulled my hair out of frustration.

I kept looking around, checking the faces of each and every individual who walked past me.

I went up to the huge screen and checked all flights to Australia, there were almost 20 flights that were about to leave at 10am.

. Why is everything going against me?

I checked my watch, it was 9:15 already.

I still have time.

Please... wait for me.

I dashed to the departure area and checked all waiting areas for the Australia flights.

The Airport security wouldn't let me in no matter how much I explained that I was just going to check someone.

My vision blurred as tears streamed down my eyes, but I wiped them furiously as I had to check each and every person from outside of the lines.

I didn't know how I was able to do it, but i had checked each and every area of the 20 flights bound for Australia.

But nowhere did I find Yumi.

"All 10am flights headed for Australia, all flights headed for Australia, we will be boarding in five minutes."

.

No. 

Please.

Wait! Please!

My body weakened as tears continuously flowed out of my eyes,

this was the first time I felt so helpless...

As if I can't do anything to stop it anymore.

I can't have you leave me like this..

Please, Yumi.

I love you...

I pulled my hair and realized that I was already kneeling down in the middle of the airport.

Ani..I can't waste time.

I ran up the flight of stairs and stopped at the third floor.

I remembered that there was a small radio station for the Airport, I desperately ran inside as I told the guards that I was Kyuhyun of Super Junior.

I was finally able to come in and the Radio DJs greeted me with a shocked expression in their faces.

"Are you on broadcast right now?" I stated as I caught my breath.

"Y-yes, we are about to start right now."

"Good. I have a favor to ask of you."


=Yumi's POV=

 

I laid down the seats as I waited for the boarding time.

I checked my phone, it was already 9:30.

I stared at the ceiling as I tried to shake off any thought of Kyuhyun oppa that entered my head.

I'm already here, my family needs me.

I can't back out anymore.

"All 10am flights headed for Australia, all flights headed for Australia, we will be boarding in five minutes."

Well, I guess this is it.

I sat up and fixed my things, making sure that I wouldn't leave anything behind.

I checked my phone, somewhat hoping for a last call from Kyuhyun oppa, but I guess he's still sleeping.

Psh. You sleepy head.

You don't even know that I'm leaving already.

You don't even know how much I'll miss you.

You don't even know...how much I'll hurt without you.

"Alright! Good Morning everyone this is Fly Radio, the official airport radio station of Incheon! Okay, so to start off the morning, we have a very, very unexpected guest today. Who is it? who is it? Super Junior's Kyuhyun!"

K-Kyuhyun...oppa?

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Super Junior's Kyuhyun." 

That voice...

"Okay so, please go ahead and tell us your purpose of being here today."

My heart stopped as I closed my eyes and let his voice sink into me for the last time.

"I...I know you're out there."

Oppa...

"Please...just listen to this."

The music started as I heard an all-too-familiar melody being played.

(Please play this video on youtube if you want to hear the song that is translated in this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyrHe8qYq6Y)

-----------

One man loves you

That man loves you with all his heart

Everyday like a shadow, he follows you around

That man cries as he laughs

Just how much... How much more do I

Have to stare at you alone?

This love that came like the wind

This beggar-like love

If I continue this way, Will you love me?

Just come a little nearer...

A little more..

If I take one step closer to you,

Then you take two steps back

I, who love you, is by your side even now

That man is crying.

That man is very shy

So he learned how to laugh

That man's heart has stories that he can't even tell his best friend

That man's heart is full of scars

So that man,

You,

He loved you,

Because you were the same

Yet another fool...

Yet another fool

Can't you hug me once before you go?

I want to be loved... It's true

Everyday inside...

Inside his heart..

He shouted and

That man, is by your side again today

------------

I broke down as I clutched my chest tightly, sobbing as if every burden in the world had been put on me.

I took out my phone and texted Kyuhyun oppa...

I can't hear his voice, I can't talk to him right now..

I might not be able to leave if he pleaded me to stay beside him..

I can't oppa...

I typed as my hand shook tremendously, as I fought back the tears that took out every inch of pain from my heart.

"I...am sorry. I am so sorry...but I have to leave. I love you so much, Cho Kyuhyun. I love you that it hurts so much to even listen to your voice while saying goodbye, please. Stay happy...I'll never forget you, and I won't stop loving you for the rest of my life. Until things get better, and once that day comes, I'll come back running to you...I promise. I'd pray everyday that you'd be waiting for me. I love you, I love you so, so much. I love you..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Okay, sorry for this sad chapter. :( Did you guys see 'MAXSTEP' already?! YOUNIQUE is a freakin' perfect subunit!!! GAHD. LEE HYUKJAE. <3)