One Week?

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I slowly unlocked the door and went inside the dorm quietly, a bit scared of what my hyungs would do to me.

I looked around to check if they were waiting, but I guess they weren't, since everything was so quiet.

Hmm. Seems like they're still sleeping. Phew. Thank God!

i went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water first, and I headed for my room.

I gently turned the knob in my room and opened the door,

I was startled to see all my hyungs sitting on my bed, looking at me as if I was an enemy or something.

"CHO KYUHYUN. You. Have a LOT. of explaining to do." Teukie hyung looked at me with his fierce, stern eyes.

Oh no. Now, I'm dead.

----------------------------

"So, you're saying that you went out on a date with a girl for the whole night, got wet, fainted outside their house, and slept and stayed there for the whole day?"

"Y-yes." 

God. Teukie hyung acting like this is actually really, really terrifying.

"And you really expect me to believe that?" 

"Aish. What don't you believe?! I actually met her in our concert, and she became a really good friend of mine. She's...really nice." I muttered.

"Hmm. Looks like our maknae actually found himself a girlfriend.." Donghae hyung mumbled.

"Yah! Do you like her?" Sungmin hyung nudged my elbow.

Well. That's a bit...personal.

"W-what!? Aniyo! She's..a good friend." I hissed under my breath.

"So she's actually an ELF?" Wookie curiously looked at me.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Sooo, who's her bias?!" Eunhyuk hyung beamed out.

Aish. I know what they're planning to do.

"She actually likes Siwon hyung. A LOT." 

"Who likes me a lot?" Siwon hyung suddenly appeared from the door, looking at me suspiciously.

"It's the girl that our Kyuhyunnie likes!" Donghae hyung yelled out.

"Yah! I said I don't like her."

"Arasso."

Before my hyungs could throw more questions at me, Manager hyung finally arrived.

"Okay okay, rest time's up! I've got the new schedule for you guys."

"Really?!" Teukie hyung shot up from the bed. Soon enough, we were all gathered in the living room.

"So, you all know that we're gonna go for the recording of the sixth album soon enough, right?"

"Yes."

"Before that, all of us, are first going on a vacation!"

"Really?! YOHOOO!" Cheers came from every corner of the room as the manager told us about the upcoming one week vacation in Busan.

I guess I was the only one who hated the idea of leaving, I mean how am I gonna see Yumi-ssi if we're out of town, right?!

"Do we really have to do this?" I hissed under my breath.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, don't be such a lazy . Come on! We haven't been in a vacation for a long time, and we really need to spend more time together now, especially with Teukie here almost leaving for the army." Manager hyung muttered.

*sigh* Well, I guess that's a fact. I do love Teukie hyung, I wanna spend as much time with him as I could.

"Wait, why don't we do a deal while we're on vacation?" Shindong hyung eagerly suggested.

Deal? What deal might that be?

"Sure! That would be fun. Kekeke~" Teukie hyung excitedly answered.

"Okay, here's the deal. NO CELLPHONES, COMPUTERS, IPODS, OR ANY OTHER DEVICE USAGE DURING OUR VACATION. This vacation should only be composed of us, our clothes, and our conversations and bonding time."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled out to Shindong hyung, including me, of course.

"Come on, guys! Where's the teamwork nowadays?"

Oh come on! I'm gonna be sick again only by thinking of not talking or texting Yumi-ssi for a day..

"Well..Arasso! Let's do this!" Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung answered.

Aish. This couple.

"Okay guys, whoever breaks the rule, would have to dance without his pants on our first day of promotions! Hah! Deal!"

Oh Crap. Why do I have to have such childish hyungs!?


=Yumi's POV=

 

It's been one week since I brought Kyuhyun-ssi to the dorm.

One week since I last saw him.

One week since we last talked.

One week since he last contacted me.

One. Freaking. Week.

I clearly remembered telling him to text me, right?

Just what part of the word, "TEXT ME" didn't he understand?!

God. I feel like I'm becoming a nagging girlfriend already.

And, we're not even a couple here.

Didn't he even think that I might actually be worried about him!?

I'm here, studying and working my freaking off, but still being able to check on my phone whenever I can.

Don't tell me he's too busy right now or something, 

I'm just as busy as him, damn it!

What if he's sick again?

What if he was rushed to the hospital?

What if he's in a serious condition right now?

Aish. Seriously. 

He's driving me nuts!

Crap. Whatever.

I don't give a damn anymore.

Don't he dare try to apologize to me when he shows up.

Or I swear I would kick him in the . HARD.

"Jung Yumi! You're slacking off class again."

"O-oh. Sorry, sir."

"You. Me. Detention. 3pm. AGAIN."

Great. This is all his fault.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------