Save you.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

Everything's okay.

That's what i've been telling myself for a week now.

It has already been a week since my parents left, and I'm slowly starting to adjust with this new kind of lifestyle.

I'm slowly starting to get used to it,

Going home to an empty house,

Eating alone,

Watching tv alone, 

sleeping alone.

But I was already able to understand why my parents left me,

it was for my own sake. They did this to make my life better, 

to make our lives better.

They already called me and explained what they did,

My parents love me very much.

And I guess, 

I have nothing to complain about, right?

All I have to do is just study hard and make sure that I do my best here, while my parents work hard for me over there in Canada.

Besides, it's not like I'm never seeing them again.

They'll just try to make things stable there, and they'll come get me in no time.

Cheer up, Jung Yumi!

It's not the end of the world.

And for some reason,

Kyuhyun-ssi hasn't been contacting me for a week now.

I tried to call him a few times,

yet he wasn't picking up.

He's probably very busy, right?

I can't disturb him now, I don't want to be a burden to him.

He'll contact me soon, I know he would.

I opened the refrigerator to get something to eat.

Aish. My stomach's growling, 

and yet there's no food in here again.

Guess I have to go get some.

"Let's go!" I grabbed my bag and left for the grocery store.

*sigh* Everything's okay, Jung Yumi.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

It's been one week since the incident with Yumi-ssi,

since the incident with Yumi-ssi and Siwon hyung happened.

Even though I was hurt over what I saw, 

I couldn't sulk over it my entire life, right?

Besides, we were all too busy with our album promotions.

Which I'm totally thankful for, 

since I didn't even have the time to think, or even dream about Jung Yumi.

She's been calling, actually.

But I guess I didn't have the power to answer her calls.

I'm afraid.

Afraid that if I hear her voice right now, I'd break into unrepairable pieces.

I can't deal with this now.

I have to forget her, I have to.

I know this is going to be a long process,

but I can't go back now.

This is where we belong,

this is our destiny.

We can't be together, 

no matter how much I fight for it,

no matter how much I fight for her,

My heart wouldn't be able to take it any longer any more.

I'm only hurting myself,

and I can't do this,

I can't hold on any further.

I heard that Siwon hyung rescheduled his flight from 1am to 5am that day, I guess he wanted to stay with her a bit longer.

She's probably happy, right?

I do hope so.

Don't get me wrong here,

I don't have any bitter feelings or emotions towards the both of them.

I understand the situation,

I understand what Siwon hyung feels,

I understand what Yumi-ssi feels,

It's totally fine. I'm the one who was at fault.

I actually acknowledged hyung during our thank you speech in M! Countdown yesterday.

"I want to share this with the members here..and the members who couldn't be with us."

See? No hard feelings at all.

-------------

It was our Music Bank performance today,

we're running against Sistar for first place.

I tried to look happy for everyone,

for the fans, 

for the members,

for her.

Even though we didn't win first place,

it's okay, 

it was only our first week after comeback.

We fail,

We lose,

To win, right?

If only my life could be as easy as those three phrases.

After packing up, we went through a series of interviews and shooting for some shows.

Another day passed by again,

Everything's okay, right?

No pain,

No tears,

No thoughts of her.

Just pure...

emptiness.

It was almost midnight, and we were heading back to the dorm now.

*sigh* I don't wanna go home yet.

As I opened the dorm, Siwon hyung was seated at the couch, watching a movie.

"Oh- you arrived?" he shot up as the members came in one by one.

"Oh Siwonnie!! When did you arrive? You came straight from the airport? How's your drama?" Teukie hyung excitedly welcomed Siwon hyung as he sat on the couch beside him.

"Yes..I just had to do something here, but I'll go back to Taiwan tomorrow." Siwon hyung answered as the other members crowded over the couch and watched the movie with him.

Do something? Probably visit someone.

I grabbed a glass of water as I headed back to my room, when Siwon hyung suddenly called out for me.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Come here first." He motioned to the empty place beside him.

"I'm tired hyung, I'll go to sleep now."

"Oh wait! How's Yumi-ssi?"

A feint pain in my heart started to spread with the mere mention of her name.

I couldn't help but to feel a tinge of anger as he asked me a question that he could probably answer.

And right there,

I just blew it.

"What? I don't know. Why would I care." I stated as I looked back at him, trying to show Siwon hyung no emotion at all.

"What did you say? Why wouldn't you care. You're her best friend, Kyuhyun." I saw Siwon hyung's eyes squint a little as he heard what I said.

"Then why don't you ask her yourself? You're the one who's been visiting her house even in the midnight, right hyung?"

. I can't control myself.

"What visit?"

"Oh come on hyung, don't pretend to be all innocent now. I know you went to her house, isn't that why you rescheduled your flight last Friday? Stop lying to me hyung, I'm too ed up already."

"WHAT? Yah Cho Kyuhyun, stop jumping to conclusions. What kind of a friend are you? You left her while she's probably at the worst point of her life-"

"So? Why don't you be there for her then? Stop fooling me hyung. I know you like her, I know you stole her away from me. I get it now! Stop rubbing it to my face that she's yours, hyung!" I felt my blood boil up to my head as the words left my mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?! I am not having a relationship with her!" Siwon hyung stood up.

"Don't lie to me hyung! I saw the both of you outside of her house! Stop making me fall for her if you know that I don't have a chance with her!"

"If you're talking about seeing us in front of her house that day, I can't believe that you're such a hard-headed, ignorant jerk. She's in suffering Cho Kyuhyun! Her parents just left her without saying goodbye, I saw her in the middle of the airport crying her heart out, she's all alone now, and here you are, not even caring about her, not being there for her, and being such a ing stupid, selfish bastard!"

W-what?

Yumi-ssi's parents...

At the airport...

All alone now...

Is this real?

"STOP STANDING THERE CHO KYUHYUN. SAVE HER. This might be the only chance you'll ever have." Siwon hyung held my shoulder and nodded  towards the door.

Without thinking twice, I found myself running in the middle of the cold, dark streets.

How could I have been so selfish?

How could I have been so clueless?!

I've been sulking over something meaningless,

I've been wasting my time trying to forget her, 

When she's probably hurting as much as anyone right now.

She ing needs me,

and I was too late to even recognize that.

That night,

She left me twelve missed calls,

She needed me,

She was calling for me,

and there I was, leaving her,

being the foolish bastard that I am.

I'm sorry my Yumi,

I'M SO SORRY.

Wait for me Yumi-ssi,

I'm coming,

I'm saving you from this misery, Yumi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------