Moving on?

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

 

=Yumi's POV=

 

It's been exactly three weeks since I watched the concert, and I confess that I haven't been this addicted to Super Junior ever since I became a fan.

I guess seeing them in person does make much of a difference in your fangirl life.

How my fangirl disease got worse, if you may ask?

I practically listen and sing to their songs for almost every second of the day now. I have been saving thousands of pictures in my phone. I have been daydreaming about meeting Siwon oppa again. I eventually dream about him in my sleep, and think about being with him the first thing I wake up in the morning.

Oh yes. I'm in dreamland, and I'm never waking up.

It was an ordinary Saturday morning today. I'm currently in the noodle house tending to a lot of customers, and I've been working non-stop since we opened this morning.

Good thing I feel somewhat inspired to work these past few weeks, or I would've fainted tending to this much customers.

Okay enough blabbering, I have to go back to work now.

 

"Ramen for table 18!!" manager oppa shouted

"Coming up!"


 

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

It's been exactly three weeks since I last saw her.

Yes, her.

Oh God, I can't believe I don't even know her name.

And yes, it has been three weeks.

Three weeks, and I haven't seen her again yet.

By this time, I felt like I needed to give up the "she's my fate or destiny" thing already.

But there was just this gut feeling that was pulling me inside, telling me not to let go yet.

And so, I didn't.

Up to this day, I still feel like we just met yesterday.

her face, her presence, her scent,

everything was still fresh and clear in my mind.

And the feeling was still very, very much present in my heart.

Butterflies still flutter in my stomach every time the thought of her crossed my mind.

And by every time, I meant every freaking second and every ticking of the clock, she did cross my mind.

But, I just...need to stop.

I think I couldn't hold on any longer.

Like I said, I am miserable.

And I guess I have to move on now.

I don't even think she remembers what happened to us that night.

*sigh* Well, life .

 

I was on my home to our dorm, since I just finished filming a new CF which took the whole day and night to finish.

I had no sleep, but I guess that wasn't something new to me.

Since I almost had no sleep anyway for the past three weeks.

After a while, I received a text message from Teukie hyung.

"Kyuhyun-ah, are you on your way home? Could you please buy some food for us?? Kekeke~ We don't have anything to cook here at home. Thank you, our Kyuhyun. ^^"

*sigh* The disadvantages of being the maknae.

Suddenly, Teukie hyung sent me another text.

"Kyuhyun-ah, Sungminnie actually wants noodles! ^^"

Great. You know I can't resist Sungmin hyung's requests, right?

"Arasso." I replied.

 

"could you please drop by the nearest noodle house? thank you." 

driver hyung nodded and proceeded to the nearest noodle house from our dorm.

"We're here." he answered.

Oh, that was fast. 

Hmm. This is the first time I saw this restaurant in here. 

a lot of people are eating, must be a good noodle house.

I went inside, and the waiters enthusiastically greeted,

"Annyeong Sir! Welcome to Joe's Noodle House!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N Hi!! sorry for the short update. I promise I'll do more updates tomorrow~ Maybe a double, or triple update? :3 Once again, thank you for subscribing and commenting!! <3)