Yours.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

Sora-ssi held my hand as we walked back towards the cabin area.

She told me to just walk her to her cabin as she was leaving tomorrow already.

Silence filled the atmosphere as we walked by the beach, and was only broken when we arrived outside of Sora-ssi's cabin.

I guess this was time to say goodbye.

"We're here." Sora-ssi quietly stated.

"Mmm."

"So, I guess this is it huh? We probably won't see each other back in Seoul, both of us would be very busy." she smiled gently as she started to bid goodbye.

"Yeah, I  guess so." I answered as I smiled meekly back at her.

"Take care, Kyuhyunnnie." she said for the last time as she scooted closer and hugged me.

She pulled back after a few seconds and turned to enter her cabin, I turned away to leave but was stopped as Sora-ssi called my name.

"Kyuhyunnie?"

"Yes?"

"Yumi-ssi...I know you love her very much, just wait for a little more, and don't give up on her, okay? I know she has feelings for you, she's just not sure about it yet." Sora-ssi assured.

"I won't, I promise. Thank you, Sora-ah." I nodded as I left and walked back to our cabin.

After about fifteen minutes, I arrived at the cabin as I saw everyone waiting outside.

Were they all waiting for me?

I looked at my watch and checked the time,

It was almost six in the evening, the sun was starting to set.

I walked faster as I approached the cabin, until Siwon hyung saw me and walked up to meet me halfway.

"Kyuhyun-ah!"

"Oh, Siwon hyung. Why? What's wrong?"

He looked worriedly at me as he caught his breath while he panted.

"Yumi-ssi...didn't you see her?"

Yumi-ssi? Why? What happened to her?

"Yumi-ssi? No. Why?"

"She left about two hours ago, she was about to look for you, I think. She just ran out of the cabin while we were talking, didn't you see her on the way here?"

"I didn't...I went on a different path cause I brought Sora-ssi back to her cabin."

I felt my heart sank as I thought about where she could have been.

Without any second thought, I dashed out of the cabin and ran towards the path to the beach.

My heart raced as fast as I ran, looking at every corner and every place that Yumi-ssi could have been to.

I have been looking for her for almost half an hour now, but I just couldn't find her anywhere.

Every cold drop of sweat that left my forehead made harmony with the raged beating of my heart.

My knees felt tired at the moment, but I can't stop for even a second of rest, something could have happened to Yumi-ssi, and I couldn't, no, I wouldn't forgive myself if something really happened to her.

Yumi-ah, where are you?

Please. Please...be okay, my Yumi.

"Yumi-ssi? Yumi-ssi?!" I called out loudly as I paced around the whole place.

Where are you!?

I arrived at the playground, I looked for her there but it was empty.

Yumi...Jung Yumi, please...

Please...

I went out the playground and checked the beach beside it.

, no...

"Yumi-ssi!?"

I saw Yumi-ssi lying down the shore, unconscious.

My heart felt dead as I ran towards her and knelt down to her weak figure.

I held her up and touched her ice-cold cheek as she breathed slowly.

"Yumi-ssi?! Yumi-ssi?!"

She continued to be unconscious as I brought her in my arms and ran with all my might towards the cabin.

I kicked open the door and was greeted with all my worried hyungs waiting for us.

"Kyuhyun?! What happened to Yumi-ssi!?"

"Yumi-ah!?"

I barged in my room and laid Yumi-ssi down the bed as she breathed slowly.

Leeteuk hyung put his hand gently on top of Yumi-ssi's forehead.

"She's burning up." he worriedly said.

"Our Yumi-ah..." Donghae hyung sighed.

"She must've been tired looking for you out in the beach a while ago, it must have been cold outside." Siwon hyung muttered.

*sigh* Yumi-ah, why did you look for me?

"I'll take care of her, hyungs. You could all sleep now."

"But.. Arasso, don't leave Yumi-ssi alone, okay?" Eunhyuk hyung stated.

"Yes, of course."

I stayed up all night to take care of Yumi-ssi.

I took the wet towel off her forehead and checked her temperature again.

It continued to go lower and lower by the minute.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

My Yumi-ah, just what do you want me to do with you?

I watched Yumi-ssi as she slept tightly, she was now in a deep sleep.

I tucked her in her blanket and sat beside her quietly.

"Goodnight, My Yumi.."

I felt myself smile as I looked at her beautiful face.

Everything you are...is beautiful, Yumi-ssi.

I couldn't imagine my life without you,

Thank you, Yumi-ssi.

Thank you for being a part of my life,

Thank you...for being a part of me.

I closed my eyes as Yumi-ssi's gentle breathing sang me to sleep.

--------------

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi...?"

I opened my eyes to see Yumi-ssi looking at me questioningly.

I quickly sat up and checked her forehead.

The fever was completely gone now, and she looked like she was confused with what I just did to her.

"W-why? What happened?" she sat up as she looked around.

"Why am I not in my cabin, Kyuhyun-ssi?"

"I saw you in the beach last night, you seem to have passed out."

"Passed out?"

She seemed to be in deep thought until she finally remembered, I'm not quite sure with her reaction but I think I just saw pain in her eyes.

Did something happen?

"Oh right. Siwon hyung, told me that you went out to look for me?" 

Her eyes seemed to have widened in shock as she looked at me, dumbfounded by my question.

"A-Aniyo. I-I..That was nothing." she stuttered while saying so.

"Oh...Arasso. I'll get your breakfast for you." I stood up and turned to leave as Yumi-ssi caught my wrist and stopped me.

I turned to look at her as she looked at me with faint sorrow in her eyes.

"Y-Yesterday...I. I kind of saw you..with Sora-ssi."

"Mmm? We talked at the playgrou-"

"You were kissing."

Shoot.

My mind went completely blank as I remembered that Sora-ssi actually kissed me yesterday, 

But it wasn't really something I rememebered as the only one I was thinking about the whole time was Yumi-ssi.

"Oh- that. I-It was nothing. Really." I tried to explain as I held the back of my neck with my hand.

"She..she's just my best friend. And, I have you now, so..that really meant nothing."

Moments of silence continued as she looked straight into my eyes.

Wait, does she even care about this?

She probably doesn't...

"Anyway...it was. really, just. I don't know, but I guess you don't really care about that. Hahaha! I'm sorry for talking too much, I'll..go back with your breakfast."

Yumi-ssi's grip on my wrist became even tighter as she refused to let me go.

She looked at me seriously as she stood up in front of me.

What's happening? 

"Yumi-ah?" I uttered confusingly as I looked at her, unable to fathom her expression towards me.

She let go of my wrist and held my hand in hers.

"When...I saw you..yesterday."

She caught my hand and brought it up on top of her chest.

My heart beat unconsciously faster as I didn't know what suddenly ran through her mind.

"It hurt. In here. It felt as if it was burning, Kyuhyun-ssi."

What...did she just say?

Am I hallucinating right now?

Did Yumi-ssi, really just say that?

My thoughts were cut off as Yumi-ssi let go and cupped my face in between both her hands.

Tears soon started to stream down her eyes.

Yumi-ah...

"You...Pabo." She sobbed.

"How can I not care about that, Cho Kyuhyun...you pabo."

Yumi-ssi, I...

"I don't know what's happening to me. When I saw the two of you kissing, my heart almost burst and felt as if it was being torn to shreds. The thought of losing you, of you loving someone else, of you loving a woman who wasn't me...made me feel as if I was going to die. Each moment we spent together, each time we grew closer, I felt more and more feelings for you...feelings that were not supposed to be felt towards an ordinary friend. And when we kissed...it was as if I wanted it to last forever, as if I didn't want it to end.  I was never sure of what I felt for you until the thought of losing you started to hurt more and more. I know this may sound selfish of me, but Kyuhyun-ssi...be mine forever, arasso?"

This...Am I dreaming?

Good Glory of heavens...Is this real?

Please tell me this is real.

Could anyone just punch me right in the face please?

"Kyuhyun-ah?" 

Jung Yumi.

You simply...drive me nuts as hell.

I pulled Yumi-ssi's face and cupped it in between my hands as I planted passionate kisses on her divine lips.

I kissed it strongly but gently, making sure that it wasn't uncomfortable for Yumi-ssi, what I was doing.

I kissed her thoroughly, as I breathed in and let her scent sink in my mouth, let it be imprinted in my brain, in my whole person.

She kissed me back, I swear she did.

She brushed my hair slowly through her fingers and pulled it roughly as she made love to my lips.

My insides turned upside down with the intensity of her kisses.

It was so consuming that I had to stop her for a while and take deep breaths within pauses.

Yumi-ssi looked deep into my eyes and seemed to be asking for more.

Jung Yumi..I..

"I..love you.' I whispered as I rest my forehead on hers.

Yumi-ssi. Please tell me, do you love me too?

Please...cause I feel it.

I feel that you do, Yumi-ssi.

She pulled me in again and landed a soft, sincere kiss.

She spoke while her lips brushed against mine repeatedly.

"I love you too. I love you so much, Cho Kyuhyun."

My heart burst with every word that left Yumi-ssi's mouth.

She loves me.

She finally said it.

She said it with her own mouth.

She said she loves me.

The girl I had been dreaming of, the girl I had been waiting for.

The girl I would sacrifice everything, even my life, for.

The only girl who had made me feel this way, which I never even knew I was capable of.

She loves me.

Jung Yumi,

I love you.

And I swear I will love only you.

For the rest of my life.

And for the next.

And forever.

I am yours, Jung Yumi.

And will forever be,

yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Your comments are very much loved. <3 Thank you for reading everyoneee~)