I've found her.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

"Oh- That's mine."

Wait. That voice...

I looked up as the bright spotlight hit my eyes, unabling me to see for a few seconds.

The silhouette of the girl standing in front of me was the only ting that was visible for the moment.

As soon as the spotlight travelled away from the girl before my eyes, what used to be a silhouette became everything that I was wishing for.

My eyes couldn't believe what it saw, it was as though my heart stopped beating for a moment in this eternity.

The perfect round, light brown eyes that looked at me with such warmth and affection.

That hair that flowed perfectly under the spotlight.

The smile that curved up towards that soft, tender lips. 

That all-too-familiar scent, that sweet, pure presence that I have longed for what seemed like forever.

I stared at her for the longest time possible, trying to see if I might soon wake up from this unbelievable sight in front of me.

She extended her hand and reached out to me, she held the lightstick and chuckled at me with bliss in her eyes.

"Can I have it now, Kyuhyun oppa?" She pulled the lightstick back from my hand and smiled at me.

Is this real?

is this really real?

Jung Yumi...

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I never wanted to take my eyes off of her.

God knows how much I've longed for you, Jung Yumi.

No words could even express how much I've been longing for you...how much I've been longing to kiss you, to hug you, to hold you in my arms and just be with you like nothing in the world could ever stop us.

All I want right now is to just touch you, 

I want to just jump right at you and hold you in my arms in the middle of the crowd.

How much I wanna taste those sweet, tender lips again.

I wanna feel that this is not a dream, Yumi.

I wanna know this is real.

I reached out my hand and felt myself walking closer and closer to the girl of my dreams.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun!" I was about to touch her when Donghae hyung suddenly pulled my arm and dragged me back towards the stage.

We said our final goodbyes, but I was certain that it was her.

And I was certain that she was there.

My eyes never left her, and it never will.

I was practically dragged backstage by my hyungs to get me out of the stage.

I found myself running towards the exit door when my hyungs caught me again.

"Kyuhyun-ah! What's happening to you?! What are you doing?" Sungmin hyung caught my arm and stopped me from getting out.

"I have to go out there, hyung."

"Why? What's the matter?" He worriedly asked.

"I think I just saw Yumi."

All my hyungs became speechless and looked at me with utter disbelief.

"Y-Yumi-ssi?" Siwon hyung muttered out.

"I'm gonna kill myself if I ever let her leave my side again, hyung."

Desperation left my voice as I begged them to let go of me.

"Aniyo, it's still too dangerous. Would you want the fans to see her? They might do something to harm her, Kyuhyun-ah." Teukie hyung calmly stated.

"But hyu-"

"Let's have someone to bring her here, I'll tell Cordi noona to wait for her. Give me her picture."

I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and gave it to Teukie hyung.

"Please hyung, faster."

------------

I waited for Yumi as I nervously walked back and forth, my mind blank and completely confused at the moment.

What if it was not her?

What if i was just seeing things?

What if I'm going crazy already?

"What are you thinking about, oppa?" A voice whispered to my ear as I turned around and saw her.

She immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.

This...It's real.

I felt over a hundred different emotions rushing through my veins as my hands shook while I touched her soft hair.

Blissful tears escaped my eyes as I breathed in the sweet scent that I've been yearning for so long.

It felt like the heavens just opened up as I kissed her head and realized that this is not a dream anymore.

I felt my shirt start to get wet as Yumi seemed to be crying while hugging me.

"Kyuhyun oppa...I missed you.

"Aniyo, you won't even be able to imagine how miserable I was when you weren't here." 

I found myself smiling like a fool at her touch, sending shivers down my spine at every second.

She pulled away from the hug and looked up at me, she cupped my face and wiped away my tears gently with the back of her thumb.

"Kyuhyun oppa, I love you." she stated as she pulled my face and kissed me passionately. My lips seemed to miss hers with much intensity as it didn't want to pull away for even a thud second.

"Ehe-Eherm." Teukie hyung interrupted that made Yumi push me away from her.

"Sorry for interrupting." Teukie hyung stated as the members chuckled at our flushed faces.

"Yah Jung Yumi, did you know how much we miss you?!" Donghae hyung stated as he held his arms out to Yumi asking for a hug.

"I missed you guys too!" Yumi ran up to the members and hugged all of them.

"But, Yumi-ssi, I wish you hadn't come too soon, Kyuhyunnie had been too quiet since you left, and I'm afraid he might bully us again because he's obviously back to normal now." Eunhyuk hyung jokingly said.

"Really? You missed me that much?" Yumi turned to me while she put her arms around her waist and raised her eyebrows at me.

Aish. She's irresistible.

"W-well, I guess...so." I looked away as I felt my cheeks flush at her statement.

To my surprise, Yumi suddenly put her arms around my waist and leaned her chin on my chest.

"Me too. I missed you too. So, so, so much." She said as she tiptoed and gave me a peck on the nose.

"AISH TOO CHEESY~!" The members all stated as they mockingly cringed their fingers towards us.

Kekeke~

You guys are just jealous that you don't have a girlfriend.

"But...it's true. I really missed you, oppa." Yumi softly stated as she looked at me with much affection painted on her face.

"I bet that I missed you even more, Jung Yumi." I whispered as I leaned down to kiss her lips for another second.


=Yumi's POV=

 

"Oh right, I have to bring you somewhere." Kyuhyun oppa stated as he broke away from our umpteenth kiss.

'Where?" Sungmin oppa asked.

"Just...somewhere." 

"Can't we go with you guys!?" Donghae hyung blurted out.

*sigh* Seriously, I don't think these guys have grown old for even a bit.

"What?! No, you guys can't." Kyuhyun oppa calmly answered as he took his things from the room.

Hmm. I missed all of them too much.

"Why? Let's all go together, Kyuhyun oppa!" I happily exclaimed as the members cheered happily while Kyuhyun oppa stared at me with disbelief and disappointment in his eyes.

"Aish, really. Arasso, arasso."

"YAAYYY!" 

"But we'll probably arrive there by 7am."

"WHAT!?"

What the, where is this guy taking us!?

"What about our car?" Shindong oppa stated.

"Don't worry, I brought my van guys." Siwon oppa proudly said as he took out the car keys from his pocket.

"Assa~ let's go!"

--------------

"Yumi-ah, Yumi-ah?" 

I woke up to the sweet voice of Kyuhyun oppa calling my name as he held my cheek and brushed it gently.

"O-oppa?" I raised my head which was leaned on his shoulder as he smiled brightly at me.

"We're here."

I looked around to see a breathtaking place from the window of the van.

It seems like all the members were still asleep, and the only ones awake were Kyuhyun oppa, me, and the driver that Siwon oppa hired last night.

"Come on, I want to show you around while there aren't any...distractions yet." Kyuhyun oppa chuckled as he opened the door quietly and led me outside of the beautiful windmill garden.

The refreshing breeze immediately brushed on our faces as we went out of the car.

I looked around to find a very peaceful, romantic place, though it really seemed perfect for a couple's picnic kind of setting.

"Waaah~ It's really beautiful oppa. I just hope we could've atleast brought some food for a mini picnic."

"Aish, why didn't I think of that?" Kyuhyun oppa cutely sighed as he hugged me from the back and rested his chin on top of my head.

"However..." Kyuhyun oppa pulled away and faced me in front of him.

"I won't ask for anything more as long as you're here with me." he cupped my face and put his forehead on mine.

I haven't been this happy for five years now, oppa.

"But oppa, don't you wanna know why I left?" 

I noticed his eyebrows furrowed as he lied down on the grass and patted the empty space beside him which I eventually laid on.

"I don't actually know the details, but I guessed there was a problem with Auntie and Uncle?" he asked as he stared at the azure sky on top of us.

"Mmm. There...was an accident that happened. Umma and Appa got into a car accident that caused Umma's whole body to be paralyzed, and Appa...was in a state of comatose for the past five years."

Kyuhyun oppa stared at me with sorrow and disbelief as he held my hand and kissed it. 

"But it's fine now! Umma's been undergoing therapy and is doing well, while Appa just woke up a few days ago."

"Still...you should've told me. I should've comforted you in some way.."

"I didn't want to burden you any further, oppa. And if I told you what happened and where I was going, you'd probably have gone after me. And I didn't want that. I don't want you to leave your life here, to leave your dreams, your members. I wanted you to stay here, and continue to be a source of happiness and inspiration for the people around you, for your fans, for your hyungs,and for your own family."

"You're too kind, My Yumi." he stood up and held out his hand.

I took it, and he pulled me up right into his arms, locking me in a tight embrace.

"I...I'm just happy that you're already here." he whispered into my left ear.

"Me too, I'm happy that I'm-" Kyuhyun oppa cut me off and planted a thousand kisses on my lips.

Each moment felt heaven-like as he made love to my lips and deepened our kiss with every ticking of the clock.

Kyuhyun oppa held my waist tightly and carried me up as I held onto the kiss as soon as I kept him in between my legs.

"W-WAH!" We fell down to the grass-covered ground as we shared moments of laughter until he continued to kiss me again with deep affection.

I laid on top of Kyuhyun oppa while he made love to my lips and brushed his fingers through my hair.

He ended the kiss with another short, innocent peck on my lips and my nose.

I chuckled at the sweet skinship as I felt my head a tad dizzy with our long, deep kiss.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." he repeatedly exclaimed as he tapped my nose with his finger.

"I love you always...and I love you forever."


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I took out my camera and took a picture of the one and only person I love, and will love for the rest of my life.

She's perfect, isn't she? Kekeke~

I...Cho Kyuhyun, is a person who always believed in fate.

I...who believed that I am actually meant for someone.

Someone whom I do not expect, someone who'll just win my heart with a sweep second.

I guess I've wanted a lot of people, I've liked a lot of people in this lifetime of mine.

But I guess you simply don't end up with the one you want,

Cause sometimes, 

You practically end up with the one you're supposed to be with.

I remembered what I always used to think back then.

Finding that one person.

One person whom I'll be willing to give up my life for,

One person who'll make me turn into a real man,

One person who'll be with me, until the day I die.

I guess...I'm pretty lucky, aren't I?

I think...

I think I've found her.

I've found her...out of billions of people in this universe.

I've found her...out of all the girls all over the world.

I've found her...out of all those people in the streets on that rainy day.

I've found her...out of all those fans in that concert.

But I guess...the real explanation for the both of us is simply that...

I've found her...cause fate brought the both of us together.

Fate...

Destiny...

Life...

God's plan...

Yes, I do believe in those things.

I, Cho Kyuhyun,

Still, and forever, Believes in Fate.

---------------------------------------------------------END---------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Shoot. I can't believe that I'm actually saying goodbye to this fic alreadyyy! GAHD. huhuhu. This is actually my first fic, and I'm really really just thankful for everyone who had kept up with the story, with Kyuhyun and Yumi all this time. Everyone who read this story, who travelled with me on this great journey of fanfiction world. xD Thank you, just thank you is all that I could say. I'm so, so happy that I decided to write and finish this fanfic, and I promise that I would always be here for all of you guys, feel free to post on my wall or message me, I'm just here~ Once again, thank you for everything guys. I hope all of us would continue to stay in ELF and SUJU world forever and ever, and be with our oppas until the end. Saranghae everyone, and for the last time, Kamsahamnidaaa~)