Oppa?

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

Kyuhyun-ssi and I sat on the bed awkwardly after what just seemed to be an almost-five-minute-long crashing of lips.

The butterflies in my stomach still throbbed viciously as I felt like chocolate mountains and rainbows would suddenly pop out of my mouth if I speak right at this moment with Kyuhyun-ssi.

This awkward silence has to stop...what should I say?

I tried for a few times to open my mouth but everytime I did, the words just couldn't seem to get out of my system.

Aish.

Why does it have to be this hard? 

You've even confessed to him and told him your real feelings, then why are you being so cowardly shy, Jung Yumi?!

The silence was broken by my hungry stomach aching for food.

Shoot.

Could you be any more embarassing, Jung Yumi!?

"Hmpft." 

I heard Kyuhyun-ssi chuckle as he tried to hold down his laugh.

I looked at him as his face just turned tomato red and kept holding in his laugh with an enormous grin on his face.

"Y-Yah. Don't laugh at me..." I felt myself flush down and I swear I wish I could just bury my face somewhere right at this moment.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I-I'm sorry, Yumi-ah- haha- it was just so adorable!" Kyuhyun-ssi laughed as he held onto his stomach.

"Meanie." I gritted under my breath as I pouted and looked down the floor.

Right then, Kyuhyun-ssi stood up and kneeled in front of me, he cupped my face and looked into my eyes as he smiled tenderly.

"You're seriously cute." 

I felt my cheeks turn hot as he continued to look at me with his deep brown eyes full of warmth and affection.

He soon stood up and leaned down to kiss my head. 

Kyuhyun-ssi seemed to have breathe in my hair, I hope it smelled good though.

"I'll come back with breakfast, okay?" he sweetly said as he went out of the room and smiled before closing the door behind him.

Kyuhyun-ssi quickly came back with a delicious looking breakfast in the tray he was holding.

It was bacon and eggs, with french toast partnered up with orange juice.

"Here it is~" He cheerfully stated as he put the tray beside me on the bed and sat down.

"Wow~ It looks so yummy." I almost drooled as I was about to grab the fork on the tray but Kyuhyun-ssi immediately caught it from me.

"Oh- Why?" I looked at him, shocked at what he just did.

"Well...Should I feed you?"

My eyes widened as he took the fork, cut a piece of bacon and french toast and held the food in front of my mouth.

"Aahh~"

I felt flowers bloom around me as I shyly opened my mouth and ate the food Kyuhyun-ssi just fed me.

"You're blushing." Kyuhyun-ssi chuckled as he bit his lip and watched me chew slowly.

"A-Aniyo." I looked away as I tried to hide my face from his sight.

I probably looked like cherries right now.

He got another fork full of food and held it up to me, and after a few minutes the plate was empty.

I tapped my huge belly as I gave out a sigh of contentment.

"Delicious?" Kyuhyun-ssi stated as he put down the tray on the coffee table beside the bed.

"Mmm. Very. Thank you, Kyuhyu-"

I was cut off as Kyuhyun-ssi pulled me in and hugged me tightly in his arms, so tight that it made it hard for me to even breathe.

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi..I-I- can't breathe."

"Let's just stay like this for a while...You don't know how long I've wanted to hug you like this, Yumi-ah."

I felt my nerves calm down as I heard Kyuhyun-ssi's soft plea.

Before I knew it, I was already hugging Kyuhyun-ssi as I decided to savor every moment of this dream-like reality.

"I'm..sorry for making you wait for so long, Kyuhyun-ssi." I whispered gently in his ear.

"Aniyo. I could wait forever for you."

A sincere smile crept up on my face as soon as I heard his answer.

I now realized how dumb I was to even keep this perfect man waiting back then.

I buried my face in his warm chest as he continued to hug me, but pulled away after a few seconds or so.

I felt a bit of shock and disappointment with Kyuhyun-ssi pulling away from our hug, but I didn't want to be too clingy so I decided not to say anything about it.

"But, Yumi-ah." Kyuhyun-ssi uttered.

"Yes?" I looked curiously into his eyes waiting for what he would tell me.

"Now that we're...you know. You're...somewhat my, my girlfriend, right?"

I felt myself blush again for the nth time this morning, but I found myself nodding to him as he breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Well..why don't you call me...oppa?"

I choked on my own spit at his request, Kyuhyun-ssi hurriedly handed me the glass of orange juice and I literally gulped down the whole glass in a matter of seconds.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to schock you." Kyuhyun-ssi adorably explained as he rub the back of his neck with his hand.

"You could call me in anyway you like, I'd be happy with any name." he smiled shyly while looking at the ground.

"Arasso, oppa."

Kyuhyun-ssi- Aniyo, Kyuhyun oppa looked at me surprisingly and after a few seconds of pondering, a huge grin became plastered on his face.

"Aish. My cheeks hurt from smiling already." he chuckled lightly.

"Really? Then..." I leaned closer to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Is that better, oppa?"

Kyuhyun oppa's reaction left me speechless as I gawked at his y perfection.

*sigh* My boyfriend is so y.

My inner self was just partying with the thought of even being in a relationship with this god.

God, I never even considered myself dating for the rest of my life!

I thought that I was just destined to be Siwon oppa's fangirl and die being so,

but here I am,

and this Cho Kyuhyun whom I now call my boyfriend.

Did I save the whole country of Korea in my past life?

Cause I seriously seem to have this great luck in my present life.

Kekeke~

Kyuhyun oppa snapped me out of my thoughts as he held my hand and entwined it with his.

"But..how are we going to tell the hyungs?"

My heart beat rapidly as I thought about telling the members.

I mean...Siwon oppa already knows that I like Kyuhyun oppa,

but what about the others?

I don't know what their reaction will be. Will they be okay with this?

"Can we...not tell them yet, oppa?"

I saw oppa's face fell as a faint hint of sadness spread through his face.

I caught Kyuhyun-ssi's right hand and brought up both of his hands just in front of my face.

I peeked in and put a pout on my face as I tried to cheer him up with my aegyo.

"Oppa, are you mad?" 

Kyuhyun oppa just sighed and moved his head side to side, which was meant to tell me that he wasn't.

"I hope you understand oppa, I'll tell them personally someday, I promise. Don't get mad at me, okay oppa?"

Kyuhyun oppa then looked into my eyes and gave me an understanding smile.

"Thank you, oppa." 

I stood up and continued to hold his hand as I pulled him out of the room.

"Come on, you have to eat breakfast."

----------------

I immediately let go of Kyuhyun oppa's hand as I saw everyone in the dining room eating their breakfast.

"Oh- Yumi-ssi! You're awake, are you okay now?" Leeteuk oppa asked as he put a mouthful of rice into his mouth.

"Y-Yes. I'm feeling a lot better now." I stated as I sat on the vacant seat between Siwon oppa and Kyuhyun oppa.

Siwon oppa raised his hand and put it above my forehead.

"Hmm. You don't have a fever already, that's good." He smiled widely as his dimples were fully revealed.

"Eh-em." Kyuhyun oppa cleared his throat loudly as he seemed to eye us from the corner of his eye.

Kekeke~ Is he jealous?

I chuckled as I tried to hold back my laugh, Kyuhyun-ssi ate his breakfast so quickly as jealousy obviously showed through his expression.

"Oh right-" Sungmin-ssi said.

"Kyuhyunnie, what happened with you and Sora-ssi yesterday?"

I felt my heart sink with the mere mention of Sora-ssi's name.

I know Kyuhyun-ssi already told me that they were over, but I just couldn't help but get jealous especially with the fact that I saw the both of them kissed that afternoon.

"Nothing happened." Kyuhyun-ssi simply answered, seeming uninterested, probably because he worried that I might get jealous if he said anything about it.

"Really? then why didn't she come back here with you? I thought you confessed already. Did she perhaps...dump you?" Eunhyuk-ssi stated loudly.

"I said nothing happened. Besides, I don't like her anymore." Oppa answered, somewhat irritated.

"Psh. Liar. You've been in love with her since you were in kindergarten and it's obvious that you still do, with how you looked at her yesterday." Donghae-ssi muttered out.

Aish. I can't take this anymore.

"Kyuhyun-ssi..." I found myself blurting out as everyone looked at me, waiting for what I had to say.

"Aniyo, Kyuhyun oppa doesn't like Sora-ssi anymore." 

What the- What's happening to me?

I just couldn't help it anymore.

"Kyuhyun-ssi and I...We're together. Kyuhyun-ssi's my boyfriend already."

1...2...3.

"WHAT?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------