Birthday date!

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

One week of terror and hell has passed again, finally it's a friday!

Now I actually believe in the quote, "Thank God It's Friday!" 

Okay, that seemed so inappropriate.

Anyway, this week wasn't really a busy week in school.

The only terrifying thing that I passed this week was the dreaded take home Algebra test.

Oh, and for that, I didn't actually have any difficulty with.

Well, I know this sounds so wrong, but I wasn't the one who answered it.

Yes, I know, I know! I feel like I've cheated on a test here! But when I woke up Kyuhyun-ssi already answered everything for me, and well, erasing his answers would've only caused more suspicion, right?

Anyway, Kyuhyun-ssi promised to teach me again the next time we meet.

Yes, I haven't met up with my best friend for the whole week.

See that? I consider him my best friend now! Hurray~

Well, that's practically because he's the only close friend I've got.

And Joori, the one who gave me the ticket, well for some other reason, she doesn't come to school anymore.

I try to text her, but she doesn't text me back, so I guess, that's basically it.

Okay, enough blabbering! 

I became too talkative since I've been close with the man named Cho Kyuhyun. Aish.

Gosh. He's influencing me. 

We text everytime I get off work, before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning before going to school.

So, yeah. It's nice to have a friend by your side.

He couldn't come to see me because of their recordings for the sixth album.

Heard that peeps?? 

SIXTH ALBUM'S COMING UP! HOORAHH!

I couldn't wait for another great, legendary song from my boys. Heehee~

*cough* And for Siwon oppa's new teaser photo*cough*

It's actually...June 16 today.

And tomorrow..it's of course, June 17.

And June 17...well...

It's my birthday! Kekeke~

I couldn't wait for another Super Junior merchandise from my Appa.

Well, if he doesn't give me any, I could just ask some from Kyuhyun-ssi.

But still, I'm so excited! Yiiiee~

Happy birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!

Aish. I. NEED. TO. STOP. TALKING. NOW.

Alright, Goodnight~

I hugged and kissed Siwon oppa's picture, and dreamt of falling asleep in his arms.

-------------------------

I woke up to the sound of the cooking utensils splashing against each other, the sound of oil splattering in the kitchen.

Hmm. It seems like they're already cooking for my birthday. Kekeke~

I sat up my bed, stretched my arms and legs, and walked slowly towards the kitchen.

I wonder what they're cooking for me, it smells a lot like bacon, and omelette?

I quietly approached my mother and father who were busy cooking..

"Yah!" I hugged their necks, wanting to see their faces as their surprised for me failed miserably.

"Oh, You're awake Yumi-ah, sit down, this is almost done." My father muttered normally.

W-what? Why are their reactions like this?

"Wait, Yumi-ah. Could you get me more eggs in the refrigerator?" My mother lovingly said.

W-WHAT?! I can't believe this..Don't tell me, they forgot that today's my birthday?

I picked out the eggs from the refrigerator, and went up to hug my mother's back.

"Umma..Don't you remember what day it is?" I batted my eyelashes to make sure she would fall for it.

"Today? Aniyo. Is it a holiday today?" she looked at me with curious eyes.

Aish. They did forget.

"N-not really." I sighed and plopped down the dining table.

This is the first time they actually forgot about my birthday. They never did in the past? I wonder what happened.

"Oh, Yumi-ah. Why don't you go out with your friends today? Cause your Umma and I have to work toda-"

"What?! It's a Saturday, appa!"

I can't believe this!

"Y-yes. But I was called by my boss for a meeting today, and your mother decided to just go to work as well for extra pay."

*sigh* They're actually leaving me alone on my own birthday.

"Arasso." 

After eating breakfast, my mother and father headed for work.

And now I'm all alone in this lonely, quiet house. On the day of my birthday. Hmph.

They wanted me to go with my friends for my birthday? Fine. It's their choice.

I stomped my way to my room, picked up my phone, and texted Kyuhyun-ssi,

"Kyuhyun-ssi, are you busy today? Want to go out with me? ^.^"

After a few seconds later, my phone vibrated.

"Not really. Why? ^^ Wait for me, I'll be heading there in a few minutes."

*sigh* At least I still have Kyuhyun-ssi.

I proceeded to the bathroom to take a quick shower.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I was playing Starcraft with fishy hyung, can't believe Donghae hyung's getting better at this.

But of course, no one can defeat me.

This is my game. 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, you're gonna get crushed! HAHAHA."

"Hyung, better watch out though. I'm the game king in SJ, and will always be."

Aish. Can't believe I'm almost losing, where is Lee Hyukjae anyway? He better come out for this fishy hyung to get distracted. 

Ah, got it!

"Eunhyuk hyung~!" I cooed as I pretended to look back and smile at the door.

"Eunhyukkie, where?!" Donghae hyung immediately looked back as I pretended to have seen Hyukjae hyung a while ago.

Kekeke~

Sometimes, I believe in those EunHae pairings already. Are they actually a real couple?

Hey ELFs, EunHae is probably real after all.

"Yah Kyuhyun! I can't believe you still use that childish trick! Aish. I'm totally gonna beat you!"

Donghae hyung looked so focused and stern on the laptop now, determined to beat the crap out of me.

We were just a few minutes from ending the game, when my phone suddenly vibrated.

I peeked in and looked at my homescreen. 

It was a message from Yumi-ssi.

Crap. This is such an example of wrong timing, Yumi-ssi.

God. I can't believe I can't ignore this.

I picked up my phone and opened her text message.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, are you busy today? Want to go out with me? ^.^"

Hmm. I wonder what's up with her today?

Wait, Is she perhaps, asking me for a date?!

"Not really. Why? ^^ Wait for me, I'll be heading there in a few minutes."

"HAHAHA! Kyuhyun-ah! See that, see that?! I won, you idiot! Yipeee~" Hyung shot up and went out of the room immediately.

"I just beat Kyuhyun in Starcraft! Hahahaha!" I heard hyung shout outside.

"Waaah! I'm proud of you, Lee Donghae~!" Hyuk hyung cooed.

Kekeke~ Pabos.

Anyway, I could care less about my loss for the moment.

Now she's the one who asks me for a date, huh? Kekeke~

--------------------

I ran to my room to get ready for my 'date' with Yumi-ssi.

After a few minutes, I was already in the bus headed to Yumi-ssi's house.

I got off the bus, almost jumping around with joy, and started to brisk walk towards Yumi-ssi's house.

I'm going on a date with Yumi-sii, Going on a date with Yumi-ssi, On a date with Yumi-ssi~

I fixed my hair and checked how I looked first, and rang the doorbell.

Yumi-ssi opened the door and peeked her head out.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, come in!" 

I went in and looked around, seems like Uncle and Auntie are not at home.

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi, does this look okay on me?"

I turned around me, and there, my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

I felt my heart jump out of my chest, and my mouth actually drooling a little bit.

Yumi-ssi was wearing this very adorable, peach polkadot dress.

And to tell you the truth, she was even prettier than any other girl I've met in the entertainment industry.

The dress flowed beautifully, emphasizing her perfect body line.

Her hair was down and curled at the ends, giving her a fresh, girly look.

"You..look stunning." I heard myself whisper.

Wait, did I actually say that out loud?

Yumi-ssi smiled brightly and looked down at her dress.

"Thank you..but I don't know. I don't really feel this dress. Hmm. I'll go get  changed. Wait for me, okay?"

I slowly nodded, feeling lightheaded by her captivating beauty.

She went back, wearing a flower patterned, mini dress with a sunhat.

Oh Crap.

She. Looks. Perfect.

"Come on, Kyuhyun-ssi!"

We ran to the bus stop and headed for only god-knows-where.

But whatever, being with her is enough to make me happy.

I'd go anywhere with her, she could even take me to hell for Shisus' sake.

Anywhere with her, is paradise for me anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------