Almost lost it.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

Oh come on, just what are those two doing there? 

I've practically been coming back and forth and they don't even seem to notice my presence.

Aish, Siwon hyung.

You're really starting to get on my nerves.

I stood up and got out of the room again, pretending to have left something outside for god-knows-what time.

I overly heard their happy giggles and laughs at the back of my irritated eardrums.

What the?! How heartless could you be, Jung Yumi?

Whatever, I'm giving up.

I went up to my room and shut the door.

Unknowingly, I shut it hard.

Hard, I tell you.

Psh. I have to switch my attention to something else.

Ah! 

For such a long time already...

Starcraft.

I've literally engrossed myself into the game as I pumped up the volume purposely.

*sigh* this feels a lot better.

A few minutes later, I heard some whispers just outside my door.

Could it be...Yumi-ssi?

Wait a minute, whispers.

She must be with Siwon annoying hyung. Urgh.

Right then, her sweet enchanting voice travelled through my ears which what seemed to be from outside my room's door.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, can I come in?"

Shoot.

What should I do?

Pretend she's not here?

Look as if I was not pissed?

Show her that I'm jealous?

What? What?

Think, Kyuhyun, think.

Before I even figured my move, Yumi-ssi already opened the door and stood only a few meters away from me.

"Kyuhyun-ssi! What is that? What are you doing?"

She beamed as she took a peek on my laptop, acting as if nothing happened between her and Siwon hyung.

You really think I was fine with that, Jung Yumi?

I pretended to not hear her as I stared blankly at the screen, focused as hell in the game I was playing.

She continued to look 'at me, waiting for any response I might give.

I felt her gaze turn from joy, to confusion, to frustration, to sadness.

"Y-yah! Didn't you hear me?" She leaned down at me as she stared into my eyes.

I did all means to avoid her gaze, still playing and acting as if she was not there inside my room.

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi?" She whispered softly.

Don't give in.

"Yah, why are you acting like this? Did I even do anything wrong for you to act like such a jerk?"

And there, I finally lost it.

"Jerk?"

I felt my voice almost break as I held in all the anger and jealousy bottled up inside of me.

"Yes, exactly what you're doing right now." Yumi-ssi slightly raised her voice.

"And you really don't know why I'm acting this way?! Could you get any dumber, Jung Yumi?"

"What? What the hell-"

"I'm so freakin' pissed right now, and you didn't even notice that? didn't you even realize that I actually wanted to have some time with you that's why I agreed to this sleepover in our dorm thing, and yet you can't even have some alone time with me cause you're all love-love, cuddly-cuddly with Siwon hyung? Don't you even recognize that? Or you just simply can't cause you're always just Siwon oppa, oppa, Siwon oppa-"

I stopped as I felt myself burst at any minute.

I can't continue this, I might actually say something unnecessary to her while I'm doing this, and I can't...

I don't even have the right to do this!

What are we, anyway?

I don't have any right to get jealous of anyone who might actually have the same feelings as I do for her.

She didn't even like me back.

I...

I looked up at her widely-opened eyes as she looked at me with pity, somewhat confused with all things that I muttered earlier.

"K-Kyuhyun-"

"Forget it. I-I'm just tired, I'd go to sleep now."

I turned around and quickly laid down my bed as she stood still by my door.

"Yah.." she uttered under her small breath.

I pretended to sleep as I covered my head with the sheets.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun...are you jealous?"

. I can't let her know this.

"Kyuhyun-ah.."

Ugh. Her voice.

It's sending countless chills down my spine.

I felt the bed press down by my side as Yumi-ssi sat beside me.

"Cho Kyuhyun, I know you're awake."

I know.

Can't you just take this as a sign of I don't wanna talk to you right now and just leave?

It's frustrating me even more.

I hate this.

I hate being jealous.

I hate myself.

I hate myself for hating Siwon hyung,

I hate myself for hating you.

Please, don't make me say something you wouldn't want to hear.

I felt her face only a few centimeters away from mine, the sheet of blanket being the only barrier keeping us from seeing into each other's eyes.

Her hand slowly pulled the sheets off of my face,

and before I knew it,

I was lost staring into her deep, brown eyes, somewhat pulling me in for a long journey towards neverland.

"Cho Kyuhyun.."

She whispered my name softly, tenderly, her breath lingering in front of mine, the warmth leaving me speechless and numb at the moment.

"I'm sorry...but we were really just talking. I was really thankful to Siwon oppa, especially the night my parents left me. I didn't really mean to hurt- or make you mad or anything."

Her warmth made me feel dizzy with every second,

I tried all means to fight back my lips from taking hers.

"I-I wasn't jealous."

I looked away and looked up at the ceiling to avoid her temptation.

"I was just...I don't know. Emotional? I guess I felt a little depressed, well you are my best friend you know."

I practically emphasized on the word best friend.

"Kyuhyun-ah?"

Yumi-ssi uttered as she continued to stare at me with her unavoidable gaze.

"Mmm?" I mumbled as I continued to look away.

Right then,

her warm fingers travelled through my cheek and led my eyes to look at hers.

Her lips were only a few centimeters away from me, her breath tingled my lips and left me shocked at the sudden contact.

"Look at me...when I'm talking to you."

She whispered and looked at me without taking her eyes off of mine.

"Wh-what are you doing, Yumi-ah?"

I felt my flustered mind just send every word and message out of my mouth for the moment.

"Why?" she leaned a bit closer, one simple move could eventually lead to a deep kiss.

"You're driving me crazy." I heard myself say.

"Aniyo, you are."

She held my hair tightly and pulled me in as she kissed me with all her might.

Her lips led every move as I watched her close her eyes and kiss me, as if she had been thirsty and yearning for this kiss since her last.

I found myself closing my eyes as she continued satisfying her thirst, quenching my lips, tasting it with every bit of her glory.

After a few moments,

I found her lying on top of me, kissing me continuously as she didn't even pause to take a breath.

I wonder what happened to her?

If we put up with this any longer,

this heated kiss could eventually lead to a disaster.

She caressed my hair as her lips made love to mine, and this was when I knew that I had to stop this.

I cupped her face and gently pulled her away.

Yumi-ssi seemed as shocked as I am with what just happened.

I felt my throat dry as Yumi-ssi drained out all the oxygen from me.

"A-are you okay?" 

It was all I could say after what she just did.

She seemed to finally be back to her senses as she quickly stood up and blushed with embarassment.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I don't know what just happened to me...I."

"It's okay."

I tried to act as normal as I could as I stood up and nodded.

"You're just tired, you should sleep." I uttered as I led her to the door and opened it.

"A-Arasso." 

Yumi-ssi nervously answered as she walked out of my room and towards her door.

"Goodnight." I found myself utter softly.

"Goodnight." she stated as she refused to look back and closed her door.

I went back to my room and laid down.

My mind kept replaying flashbacks of the kiss that happened just a few moments ago.

Yumi-ssi's soft lips,

grasping mine with all her strength.

Her deep, warm breath overtaking mine.

Her soft, gentle eyes piercing my heart with her heated gaze.

Why, Yumi-ssi?

Why do you do this to me?

Is this...what you want to tell me?

Do you...perhaps...

Have feelings for me already?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------