Night Before the Show

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

"Yumi-ah, I love you too, but could you please get up and stop hugging me already? People are already giving us dirty looks here." Joori chuckled.

"Aish. You're ruining my moment." I let go of Joori and stood up.

Okay, I actually feel stupid right now. Why did I even do that? 

"Kekeke~ I guess you really do love them, don't you?" she whispered.

"Oh Gosh Joori, would you think I would cry like this and hug you if I don't?"

"Omo~ Our Yumi is such a fangirl. Kekeke"

"Hmm. Well, I actually have one more tiny problem right now." I whispered.

"What is it, Yumi-ah?" Joori asked.

"My lightstick broke a couple of months ago. Heehee~" I gave her a really pretty smile.

"Sooo?" she said.

"Would you pleasee, pretty please, come with me to buy a lightstick today~? Please~" I gave out one of my best aegyo face yet.

After that, all I could hear was her squealing and creaking.

"Yah! How could I resist that Yumi-ah?! Okay okay, come on, let's buy that lighstick!" Joori grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit.

 

Few minutes later, we arrived at the k-pop merchandise store.

"Uhmm, excuse me, ajusshi?"

"Oh, yes? What can I do for our pretty customer here?" The old man asked.

"I'm actually looking for a Super Junior Siwon lightstick, do you happen to sell one?"

"Oh yes! Of course we have that!" The old man hurriedly went to the back room, I guess to look for a new stock.

"Yumi-ah, Yumi-ah!" Joori whispered to me.

"Yes?"

"Look at that man outside the store, he kept on looking at you the moment we got inside. He won't even blink an eye! I'm starting to feel a little bit scared right now." Joori worriedly exclaimed.

"Just ignore him." I answered coldly.

I might seem like I don't care about the man, but I am actually quite terrified. To tell you the truth, it isn't the first time someone like him has appeared in my life. I actually couldn't count how many guys have tried to hug me and kiss me out of nowhere. I mean, what the hell right? It's not like I have a sign around me that says "Come get me" or something. I wouldn't actually want to think that I have numerous stalkers, maybe they just admire me. You know, a simple crush won't hurt.

Anyway, even if they do ask me out, it's not like I'm going to give them a chance. And just to make things clear, I am not a . It's just...I'm committed to someone already, you know? Didn't I tell you? 

No one, and I mean it, No one other than Choi Siwon.

"Pretty miss! The lightstick is here!" Ajusshi called out.

"Oh thank you! How mu-"

"I'll pay for it."

Oh come on, not again.

I turned around and saw the man who was staring at me a while ago, he didn't look like a or something, he actually looked quite good. And he was trying to pay for my lightstick.

"No, I can pay for myself"

"I insist." the man pulled out his credit card.

"Yumi-ah, he looked scary from outside but he actually looks hot from this distance." Joori whispered.

"Yah! I don't even know him." I hissed back.

"Here you go, miss." The good looking man handed me the light stick.

"M-mmm. Thanks." I mumbled.

I pulled Joori's hand and tried to run out of the shop, but the man grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I j-just have been following you for a long time already, and I only w-wanted to...know your name?"

Ugh. I hate this. So he is a stalker.

"It was very kind of you to pay for my lightstick, but I'm very sorry ajusshi, I already have a boyfriend, and I'm not in any way planning to give a stranger my name. My boyfriend would be very displeased. If that's all, I hope you have a nice day."

I left Joori in the store and ran to the bus stop, just my luck, the bus left when I was just 10 steps away from it. 

"Aish! Really?!"

I guess I have to walk home then.

I was in deep thinking about what happened in the store a while ago.

Was what I did back there the right thing to do? Was I mean? Was he a harmless person? Should I have given him my name, he was only asking for a name anyway. Aish! You idiot! It's not like he wanted to marry you or something?

*Sigh. I hate feeling guilty.*

I stopped to see that I wasn't on the right road to our house, instead I was somewhere I was considering my home. Seriously, my feet has a mind of its own you know? I quickly joined the group of fans that were swarming over the corner. I sat down and waited with the other fans. Aniyo, that sounded so wrong. They were my sisters (and brothers), my fellow ELFs.

Before I knew it, I was already sitting on the cold cement ground waiting outside of Super Junior's dorm. 

Time flew by fast, it was already 8 in the evening. I guess I'll just wait until 12, then I'll go home.

I chatted with the other ELFs there, I felt really light hearted talking to people who understood all my emotions, people who go through the same stuff as me.

It was 11:30 in the evening already, I guess they're still rehearsing for the show tomorrow. 

Siwon oppa, don't overwork yourself, you should get some sleep. What if you get sick? i wouldn't know what to do.

I felt my heart being crushed and torn apart only by thinking of him sick.

After a few moments, I heard some ELFs screaming and spazzing.

"W-why? Who is it?" I curiously went up to them.

"Gyaaa!! Look up there! At the window! It's Kyuhyun oppa!"

"R-really?!" I immediately looked up the window and saw Kyuhyun waving and smiling down to fans. 

Seriously?? What happened to the Evil Maknae we know?

He suddenly put a sign on the window, big enough to be read by the fans.

SHUT UP AND LEAVE IF YOU WANT OPPAS TO SLEEP TONIGHT. WOULDN'T WANT THE CONCERT TO BE CANCELLED TOMORROW, RIGHT? Kekeke~ ^^

And I actually thought he's not evil anymore. Oh well, he's right. I don't want any of them to lack sleep, so I guess they're done practicing already? Hmm. That's good.

 

I headed back and slept as soon as I got  home. I can't believe I'm actually seeing my hubby tomorrow~ Heehee. 

There's just these butterflies that won't get out of my stomach, Why?

Oh well, probably cause, for sure...

tomorrow is going to be an unforgettable night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi Everyonee! This is actually my very first update, I couldn't help it, I decide to write 3 chapters! Kekeke~ Tell me what you think about it! I'm also very sorry that there is no poster yet, I don't know how to make one. Heehee~ Btw, I know that SS4 encore just ended last sunday, but let's just pretend it's not done yet, okay? LOL. Thank youuu! Comments are very much loved! And to LoVeRgAl, my very first subscriber and the first one to ever comment on this fic. Thank youuu! Saranghaeyo~ ^^