He's interested?

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

Hmm. What flavor should I get for Kyuhyun-ssi?

Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry?

Oh, the last time I got him Strawberry ice cream, he got sick afterwards.

Maybe I should get him...

Cookies and Cream!

"Please give me one scoop of cookies and cream too, Ahjussi!"

"Coming right up!"

I hurriedly ran to Kyuhyun-ssi's side and placed the cup of ice cream in front of him, but he didn't seem to notice my presence.

He stared blankly at the ground and seemed to be thinking about something.

"Kyuhyun-ssi?" I worriedly looked up at him.

He suddenly jerked a bit and was finally out of his thoughts.

"Oh, Yumi-ssi. Why? Is there a problem?" he smiled tensely at me.

I wonder what's wrong? It seems like he's bothered by something though.

"Why, it seems like you're thinking about something? Do you have a problem you want to talk about?" I mumbled.

He paused for a while and stared at me, confusion spread through his face.

"Aniyo. I'm perfectly fine." he smiled tenderly and took a small spoon of his ice cream.

"Mmm. This is good. Yah, Eat your ice cream before it melts." 

*sigh* Maybe I was just thinking too much.

I smiled back and dunked down my favorite ice cream.

"So, what happened with your...date?" Kyuhyun-ssi asked curiously.

Aish. I almost forgot to tell him about the best day of my life!

I cleared my throat and couldn't help but grin widely.

"Well...should I start now?"

---------------

"And you know how he was about to leave already, but he like, turned back and called my name, and handed me a box, and Kyuhyun-ssi, he kissed my mother effin' freaking hand!!!"

I realized that I was spazzing and screaming too loud in the ice cream parlor, everyone seemed to be listening to my story now.

Aside from that, I have been spazzing here for the past 2 hours already.

Gosh, too much excitement.

Kyuhyun-ssi just chuckled and laughed at everything that I was telling him.

"Arasso Arasso, I get it now, you love him more than you love anybody else in this world." Kyuhyun-ssi mumbled.

"HELL YEAH! HAHAHA!" I yelled out, pumping fists into the air.

"I'm glad you're happy, Yumi-ssi. I'm so happy...that you're happy."

Kyuhyun-ssi's lips curled upwards into a gentle, loving smile. But for some reason, his eyes showed the total opposite.

His beautiful, deep brown eyes reflected sorrow, weakness, and pain.

But, why? 

What exactly is his problem?

"Yumi-ssi, I think I have to go now, it's past 10pm already." he stood up and pulled me in for an embrace.

But his hug now seemed to be very different from his usual, tight hug.

I pulled him closer, and embraced him tighter into my arms.

"Go home and rest, Kyuhyun-ssi. Take care on your way home, okay?" I muttered as I pulled away from our awkward hug.

"Arasso. Goodnight." he bowed and left the ice cream parlor.

I went out and headed towards the bus stop, pushing my way against the cold, bustling streets.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

I can't help it. Even though I really wanted to be happy for Yumi-ssi, my heart's doing the opposite.

No matter how much I smile, chuckle, and laugh at her stories, deep inside,

the pain was just oozing and struggling to spread through my veins.

But I still tried my best to sound as normal and as happy as possible.

"Arasso Arasso, I get it now, you love him more than you love anybody else in this world."

"HELL YEAH! HAHAHA!" she answered me with much enthusiasm.

Stop acting like a fool, Kyuhyun. Be happy for her and stay by her side.

"I'm glad you're happy, Yumi-ssi. I'm so happy...that you're happy."

She then stared at my eyes for a while, looking and studying my lifeless expression.

Aish. This won't do. 

I guess I have to think this through on my own.

"Yumi-ssi, I think I have to go now, it's past 10pm already."

I tucked her in for a hug, I unknowingly hugged her with hesitation this time.

Ugh. I hate this. If this is what jealousy does to a person, then I absolutely hate it.

I felt her pull me in and hug me tighter, which somewhat made me feel a teensy bit better.

"Go home and rest, Kyuhyun-ssi. Take care on your way home, okay?" she whispered as she pulled away from our embrace.

"Arasso. Goodnight." I found myself bowing and leaving her alone in the ice cream parlor.

I head towards the streets and got a cab towards the dorm.

-------------

I went in the dorm and found the members all piled up in the couch, watching a horror movie.

I quietly walked towards my room, when Yesung hyung noticed my presence and called out to me,

"Kyuhyun-ah, you arrived? Wanna watch a movie with us?"

"I'll go to bed now hyung, I'm a bit tired to-"

"Kyuhyunnie~ Come and watch the movie." Sungmin hyung requested.

Aish. He knows I can't say no to him.

I forced my feet to walk towards them and plopped down in one corner of the couch.

All my hyungs were either covering their faces with pillows, peeking their eyes through their fingers, hugging each other, and biting their nails out of frustration as the movie played in the television screen.

I pretended to watch the movie as I stared at the tv, expressionless and without even moving an inch.

I was too busy thinking about what happened with Yumi-ssi and Siwon hyung during their date.

I can't believe Siwon hyung actually kissed her hand.

Well, it was only her hand.

But still, he left his mark on her now!

My eyebrows twitched as I thought about it more.

The feeling of anguish and pain approaching to spread through my chest and veins by the minute.

Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung stopped hugging each other and suddenly noticed me, staring at my expressionless self at the moment.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun? What happened to you? Did you become paralyzed or something?" Hyukjae hyung asked as they looked at me curiously.

This won't do.

I shot up the couch and walked towards my room,

"Sorry hyungs. I'm too tired to watch a movie."

I went inside my room and shut the door behind me.

I laid down, finally in the arms of my comforting, loving bed.

*sigh* I can't stop this.

I thought back and tried to imagine everything that Yumi-ssi told me a while ago. A million thoughts crossed through my mind while thinking about the two of them.

I was interrupted by my phone vibrating, signalling a new text message.

It's probably from Yumi-ssi. But why is she still awake? It's already past midnight.

I got my phone out of my pocket and opened my home screen.

I gasped when I saw that it actually wasn't from Yumi-ssi.

It was from Siwon hyung.

I couldn't believe what Siwon hyung's message wrote.

"Kyuhyunnie~ Sorry to bother you at this time, but could you pass me Jung Yumi-ssi's number? ^^ Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah."

Why?

Why is he getting Yumi-ssi's number?

I thought he wouldn't care about her after their 'date'.

I thought he would just forget her.

I thought it was impossible.

But..

Perhaps...Does Siwon hyung..

Could Siwon hyung possibly be interested in her?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------