Excitement and Adrenaline

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

"Stop the car!"

The taxi driver was shocked with what I just yelled out and immediately stepped on the brakes. The car quickly came to a stop.

Aish. What the hell are you doing? You don't even know what to do, or what to say to her. You fool!

Come in? Need help? Need a ride? Going to the Super Show? 

Cho Kyuhyun, you idiot. Why the hell are you even doing this?! I know she looks pitiful and all with what's happening right now but is this really your problem?

All the members must be getting ready now, preparing for the big show later, and you're here, wandering around trying to ask a girl to ride with you?

You don't even know her, she's a stranger for Shisus' sake. Well not actually a stranger, but a fan. On top of all that, your fan. A Super Junior fan. An ELF. 

What if she suddenly asks you to take pictures with her, give her your signature, hug her, kiss her?! Or worse, she could be a sasaeng fan for all we know, she might try to harass you or something like "i'll die for oppas".

Come on Kyuhyun, do you get dumber by the day?

"Nevermind, let's go."

The car started to move towards the venue again. I looked back to watch the girl, still fighting through the rain, almost slipping and fainting in the cold wet ground.

*Sigh* I'm sorry...wet ELF.


 

=Yumi's POV=

 

After about 5 minutes of shoving, pushing, panting and running through the rain, I finally arrived in the Stadium.

*sigh* "F-finally..."

I tried to fix myself up to the best that I could, if only I had a blowdryer or somethin' like that. I squeezed my clothes until they seemed a little bit dry, tried to comb my wet hair, and pulled my 'almost wet' ticket out of my purse. I went inside to see an incredibly huge amount of people lined up towards the gates.

And my parents actually thought I was early.

I asked some of the people where the end of the line was, and I earnestly went there and lined up. After what seemed like forever, I finally got inside the concert grounds.

Woah, the stage was humongous. I wasn't able to go to Super show 2 and 3, since my father got sick and we couldn't have had spare money for these things. I've only been to the first Super show *reminds me of my 13 ;A;* , and my seat was obviously farther and farther away from the stage. I didn't know it would be this huge if you see it in a closer distance. It was probably twice larger than our house.

Hmm, it was 5pm already. Only 2 hours before the big show. I'm actually getting quite hungry, but I can't buy some food since I gave all my salary for this ticket, I only brought money enough for the bus ride to come here and to come home again.

Whatever. Who cares about food anyway? How could you think about food when you're seeing oppa today?! You. Yes, you heard that right, you are seeing the person you love the most in this world, Siwon oppa.

Okay I do seem like I'm hungry since I'm talking to myself now.

Nevermind, gotta practice my fanchants. I pulled out my 2nd generation ipod nano out of my purse. Oh come on, it's not that old! Is it?

After practicing all my fanchants, the lights finally dimmed.

"Oh God, this is it." I mumbled to myself.

"K-kyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" I started to scream hysterically in my seat, the audience screamed like I did as well. The lights were all out now and all I could see is the Sapphire Blue Sea that the ELFs created.

And there, the VCR started.

"W-waahh!!! Oppaa!" I screamed as the members appeared in the huge screen one by one.

and at that moment, a familiar hum started.

Bam-babam-bam-babam-bam

Bam-babam-bam-babam-bam

"WOOOOHHH!!"

I felt really hyped up and crazy at the moment, like all the adrenaline and rush I've kept in my whole life was suddenly bursting out of the my skin.

and the whole concert, I felt like that.

There was no pausing for breaths in this stadium, every second, every minute, there was only chanting, screaming, spazzing and dying. *well, I guess not literally dying.LOL* 

and then my oppa's solo started to play.

 

 

"Great is Your faithfulness oh God

You wrestle with the sinner's heart

You lead us by still waters in to mercy

And nothin' can keep us apart"

 

This man, this man in front of me. No words to describe him. No other word than perfect. 

Why? Why did I fall in love with an idol? Why am I such a fool?

All I could think about is him. All I dream about is him. All I see is him.

He, someone so loveable, someone who shines through the crowd in an instant.

He doesn't even know someone like me exists in this world.

But still, I love him. And nothing would change that. 

I'd protect him. Protect them. The boys I love the most, the only people I see in this world.

Saranghae.

-------------------------------------------

The concert flew by fast, and it was already time for the boys to say goodbye. 

Ugh. I hate this part of the show.

It was the part where they traditionally go around the stage and bid the audience goodbye.

I feel like crying at the moment, I looked down my bag in search for a tissue. 

Then I heard the people beside me starting to scream.

"What the-"

I looked up to see the boys of Super Junior right in front of my face. I literally froze. Is this what they call starstruck? 

Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk *oh by the way, the anchovy is seriously HOT* 

then followed by Zhoumi, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

finally he came over, my One True Love.

He was right in front of me.

And there, I felt a rush to call him. 

"Siwon oppa!! Siwon oppa! Oppa! Saranghaeyo!" I was shouting so loud while waving my hands like crazy.

He finally noticed me and looked at me. Oh yes, Choi Siwon. The Choi Siwon, looked at me in the eye.

"Siwon oppa, I love you!!"

He nodded and smiled at me with that perfect deep, king sized dimples.

 

He put me under a spell and made me lost in his eyes just by looking at me. He then turned around and continued to walk on the stage.

*blink. blink* What just happened??

"G-gyaaa!!!!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore! I spazzed like crazy and screamed while my face turned crimson at the heaven-like moment.

With too much excitement, I accidentally threw my lightstick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------