Teuk's Birthday-part 1

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

=Yumi's POV=

 

I got up early and tried to attract good vibes as I washed my face.

Even though last night was a very, very weird night for my best friend and I, 

I just have to forget about it if I don't want my one and only friendship to be ruined.

Besides, there was really no reason to be down today.

Wanna know why? Yeah? Uh-huh?

Because...

Because I'm officially going to meet the other members of Super Junior today! 

Yes, today is Teukie angel's birthday,

and today my oppa's gonna pick me up and we're going to Leeteuk-ssi's surprise party!

WOOHOO~

PARTYY PEOPLE.

The party was still at night, so I decided to go to work first.

I ran to work as I looked forward to a wonderful evening later.

-----------

I took a quick shower as I just felt like I had the need to make myself look especially presentable.

Wouldn't want the other members to be disappointed with Kyuhyun-ssi's best friend, right?

After about an hour and a half, I was finally done with my preparations.

Kekeke~ Preparations.

It was only 6 in the evening, oppa told me that we'll meet by 6:30.

Hmm. Guess it's time for me to get going.

"Bye Umma, Bye Appa! I'll get home before midnight!" I yelled out as I closed the door behind me.

"Arasso, take care!" I heard Appa yell from inside.

After about ten minutes, I arrived in the bus stop.

I know, I know. It was still too early.

But it's okay, I can wait anyway.

I checked my reflection from the mirror in the bus stop.

Guess I look okay, right?

Gosh. I can't believe I'm finally meeting the others.

Meeting Super Junior outside of a concert was something impossible back then, but now, I'm finally gonna be able to.

I just feel so blessed.

"Yumi-ssi?" I heard someone whisper.

I turned around and saw Siwon oppa looking at me and walking towards my direction.

I tried hard not to grin widely and gave him a meek, shy smile.

Aish. I hope I look okay.

"Are you ready?" he asked politely.

"Yes. Where are we going anyways?" I asked, trying hard not to let him hear the excitement in my voice.

"To the dorm." he exclaimed as he led the way to his car.

I get to meet the other members and even get to go into their dorms.

Seriously,

why am I so effin' lucky?!

HAHAHA~

We finally arrived in Siwon oppa's car.

Being the gentleman that he is, he opened the door for me and led me in the passenger seat.

He carefully closed it and went to the driver's side.

Oh God. He's so perfect that I feel like i'm in a hollywood movie.

"Actually, Leeteuk hyung knows that you're coming. Just so you know, he's really excited." Siwon oppa chuckled as he started the engine.

"What? I thought it was supposed to be a surprise party!"

"Well, he knows that we were gonna do this for him. We do this every year, he probably expected one for this year too." he laughed as he drove off.

Aish. These boys are so weird.

However, that means they're all expecting me now?!

Okay, I'm feeling a bit nervous already.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN! Show us a picture! Come on, Come on!" Donghae hyung tugged on my arm as I hang the party posters.

"Please?? Show us a picture of that Yumi-ssi you're bringing tonight!" he insisted.

"I don't have her picture. Besides, I'm not bringing her here. Siwon hyung is."

"Siwonnie? Does Siwonnie like her too? Oohh. She must be pretty then!" Donghae hyung slowly grinned widely.

And people even think that the fish is innocent.

"Really? She's pretty??" Hyukjae hyung and Yesung hyung went in and joined our conversation.

Oh no. I knew they would do this.

"What does she look like, Kyuhyun-ah?" Sungmin hyung entered and plopped down on the couch.

"Seriously? You want me to describe her every feature?" 

"Yes please!" they answered in chorus.

"Aish."

At that moment, each and every feature of Yumi-ssi started to flash in my mind.

Each and every perfect feature.

"She...

She has luminous, brown hair, hair that smells so fruity and tender, especially when blown by the wind.

She has big, hazel brown eyes. A pair of eyes that would make you drown in its depth.

She has glowing, fair skin. Skin that feels like cotton when you touch it.

She has pink, plump lips. Lips that look so soft, so pure, so innocent.

She..She..."

"She's perfect." Eunhyuk hyung stated.

"Yes...She is perfect." I dazily answered.

"Gosh Maknae. You're obviously in love with her." Donghae hyung muttered.

"Well...what about her body?!" Hyukjae shot up.

"YAH! Don't even think about it, hyung." 

"Waah has our maknae fallen madly in love?" the birthday boy suddenly went in and sat down beside Sungmin hyung.

"Hyung!" Everyone answered, including me.

I mean, he knows that we were planning to surprise him, didn't he?

Can't he just act surprised for a little for all these efforts?

"I can't believe you guys still expected me to be surprised." Teukie hyung chuckled.

Well, I kind of understand how he feels though.

"But-" Ryeowookie blurted out.

"Does Siwon hyung like her too? I mean, it was his idea to invite her here, right?"

"Y-yes. I don't know if he likes her though, I'm just pretty sure that Yumi-ssi likes him. A lot."

"It's okay, Kyuhyunnie." Sungmin hyung stood up and patted my back.

What? I didn't say I'm giving up!

"But, it's my birthday today. So, she's practically your gift to me, right maknae~?" Teukie hyung winked at me suspiciously.

"Whatever hyung, you won't be able to do anything to her. Not when I'm here." I gave him an indirect warning.

You know my hyungs, I needed to let them know that they can't do anything to her,

She's off limits, hyungs.

She's mine.

Not Siwon hyung's

Not anyone else's.

She's mine and only mine.

Okay I guess I have to stop being possessive too.

After a few minutes, Siwon hyung and Yumi-ssi finally arrived in the dorm.

"Oh they're here?!

"They're here!"

"She's with Siwon? they're here?"

Everyone started to go in a state of panic as we heard the door close.

Donghae hyung shot up and fixed the couch.

Eunhyuk hyung was fixing his hair and clothes.

Teukie hyung was making sure he looked surprise for the party.

It became chaotic for a few seconds, and then everyone seemed to freeze as Yumi-ssi came into sight.

I could almost take a picture of all the hyungs' reactions when they saw Yumi-ssi.

All their jaws literally dropped dead on the floor.

Kekeke~ That's my girl right there!

"Hello~" she politely bowed to everyone.

"A-annyeong." the hyungs bowed shyly.

And I thought they were going to be all confident with her.

"Why don't you sit down first, Yumi-ssi?" Siwon hyung pointed her to the newly-fixed couch.

"Oh- Okay." she slowly made her way and sat on the couch.

Everyone seemed to stare at her the whole time she was walking there.

It was real fun to watch, actually. HAHAHA~

I just hope she didn't feel awkward though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Did this chapter in a rush, just finished watching SJ's MuCore perfs. GAWD. LEE HYUKJAE IS KILLING ME. UNFFF.)