She's not ready, Kyuhyun.

Maknae Still Believes in Fate!

 

=Yumi's POV=

 

Aish. Really. Appa's gonna get it this time! 

How could he have said that to Kyuhyun-ssi?!

Kyuhyun-ssi might think that my parents want me to marry him!

I feel like I'm being sold off here.

I ran around the living room, chasing down my father to give him a good slap in the .

I actually feel like I'm the parent here. Gosh.

I was about a meter away from my father when someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the couch.

Kyuhyun-ssi wrapped his arms around me, and laid his head onto the back of my head.

"Appa! Don't we look like Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won?" Kyuhyun-ssi called my father out while pointing at the image on the television screen

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi, what the hell are you doing?!

My father immediately dashed towards the couch and pulled away Kyuhyun-ssi's grasp on me.

"Move." He ordered Kyuhyun-ssi to give space for him to sit down in between us.

Aish. These two men are older than me but are a lot more immature than I am. Kekeke~

And there we started to watch 'Secret Garden' for the whole day.

--------------------------------

I checked the clock, and it was already 3:30 in the afternoon.

Isn't Kyuhyun-ssi planning to go home already? The other members must have been waiting for him all night.

I looked beside me, only to see two men sleeping very comfortably.

Kyuhyun-ssi was resting his head on the arm of the couch, and my father was resting his head on Kyuhyun-ssi's shoulder.

Kekeke~ These two. They look like lovers.

My mother suddenly came behind me and whispered to my ear,

"Kyuhyun-ssi, seems like a good person."

"Mmm. He is..a good person."

"Do you...like him?"

"W-what?! Aniyo. We're just good friends."

"Arasso. But, the way Kyuhyun-ssi looks at you, it seems like he sees you as someone, more than a friend."

"UMMA!"

"Okay okay, just saying."

Kyuhyun-ssi...does he..

Aish. NO WAY! 

--------------------------------

"Thank you for taking care of me again, Uncle, Auntie. I'll come back soon when I have the time."

"Arasso, take care."

We headed outside and took a bus to Kyuhyun-ssi's dorm.

"Yumi-ssi, you didn't have to bring me al the way to the dorm you know. I can take the bus myself." Kyuhyun-ssi muttered.

"Aniyo. How could I have made you take the bus by yourself when you just fell unconscious because of me yesterday?!"

"It's really not your fault. It''s my fault for not telling you." he said while looking away.

Stop being so kind, Kyuhyun-ssi. I know it was my fault.

I took his hand and put it inside my coat's pocket.

"Thank you for always being here for me, Kyuhyun-ssi." 

What the hell am I doing?! Ugh. Whatever, we're good friends anyway, right?

He looked at me with his tender, loving eyes and nodded.

"Mmm."

After a few minutes, we arrived at their dorm.

"I guess I should go now. Text me if anything happens, okay?"

"Arasso." he happily answered.

i was about to go ahead, but he caught my wrist and turned me around to face him.

"W-why?"

"You...have a really nice family, Yumi-ssi."

Phew. I thought he was going to say something else.

"Yeah, my mother seemed to really like you. She wasn't always that kind to me, you know." I chuckled.

"Thank you again, Yumi-ssi." he whispered with his sultry voice.

He's using that tone again. That y..seductive tone.

I slowly nodded and headed for the bus stop.

I watched as Kyuhyun-ssi walk towards the huge building.


=Kyuhyun's POV=

 

"I guess I should go now. Text me if anything happens, okay?" she said with her soft, caring voice.

"Arasso." I happily nodded.

She turned to go, but something told me to stop her from going.

I quickly grasped her wrist and turned her to face me.

She looked at me with shock-filled eyes.

"W-why?"

Why did I even do that?! Kyuhyun, what the hell were you thinking?!

"You...have a really nice family, Yumi-ssi." I muttered.

Aish. Really, Kyuhyun, really?!

Yumi-ssi gave out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Yeah, my mother seemed to really like you. She wasn't always that kind to me, you know." she chuckled.

Kekeke~ I'm glad she does, Yumi-ssi.

I looked at her pure, clear eyes. I suddenly had the urge to hug her tightly in my arms again.

I wanna feel her warm skin touch against mine. I wanted to show her how thankful I am for her, and her family.

I wanted to show her how I feel about her.

But, I guess. I just can't tell her yet, especially when I know that she might leave my life after that.

"Thank you again, Yumi-ssi." was all I could tell her.

*sigh* This is not the right time yet, Cho Kyuhyun.

She slowly nodded and walked away to the bus stop. I watched her as she went in the bus, and then I headed for the dorm.

This isn't the right time yet. She's not ready.

Besides, I don't even think she feels anything for me.

I can't lose her yet. 

i wouldn't bare to lose her.

I'd choose to have her by my side like this, even if it means that I'll only be considered a 'friend' to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------